Release of 2015 Soccer Marketing Guide kicks off Countdown to #Portada15!
Portada, the leading Source on Latin Marketing and Media, is pleased to announce the release of our 2015 Soccer Marketing Guide. The Guide can be DOWNLOADED for free (Log-In/Reg. required) at http://www.portada-online.com/soccer/.
The publication of the Guide kicks off the countdown to #Portada15, the Sept. 17 Portada Annual Conference and the preceding Hispanic Sports Marketing Forum on Sept. 16 in New York City. Due to its high quality content and path-breaking networking opportunities, Portada's Annual Conference is the most important gathering of brand marketers, agency executives, media and PR professionals targeting the burgeoning Hispanic marketplace.
"Soccer and Sports Marketing is a major opportunity marketers have to engage Hispanic audiences, that is why the first day of #Portada15 will be dedicated to an in-depth exploration of best practices by thought leaders and key marketers from Fortune100 companies," says Marcos Baer, publisher of Portada.
Brand Marketers who have already confirmed their participation at #Portada15 include:
- Kymber Umana, Hispanic Marketing Manager, Sprint
- Analia Benedetti, Senior Marketing Director, Kellogg Company
- Pattie Falch, Director, Sponsorships & Events, Heineken USA
- Juan Pablo Gonzalez, Sr. Brand Manager, U.S. Hispanic Marketing, The Coca-Cola Company
- Manuel Campos, Hispanic Marketing Director, Sprint
- Mariela Ure, SVP, Hispanic Segment Strategy, Wells Fargo.
More major Speakers to be announced soon!
Already confirmed Sponsors of #Portada15 include:
- Platinum Sponsor: MaxPoint
- Bronze Sponsors: Pulpo Media,, Zoomin.TV
- Golazo Sponsors: AC&M Group, Blogsi
- Official Wire Sponsor: PR Newswire
2015 SOCCER MARKETING GUIDE CONTENT
- The Top 2015 Soccer Marketing Properties and how Marketers can benefit from each of them!
- Ranking of the World's Top Selling Soccer Clubs
- Anatomy of a Soccer Influencer Campaign
- Marketer Interviews
- How Soccer Retail Brands battle it out!
For information about how to align your brand with this major event, please contact Kelley Eberhardt, Director of Sales and Marketing, 212-685 4441, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get ready for #Portada16 on Sept. 14 and 15 in New York City! The Hispanic Sports Marketing Forum on September 14, and the 10th Annual Hispanic Advertising and Media Conference on September 15 will provide you with the best content and unparalleled networking opportunities to succeed in Multicultural America.