Release of 2015 Soccer Marketing Guide kicks off Countdown to #Portada15!
Portada, the leading Source on Latin Marketing and Media, is pleased to announce the release of our 2015 Soccer Marketing Guide. The Guide can be DOWNLOADED for free (Log-In/Reg. required) at https://www.portada-online.com/soccer/.
The publication of the Guide kicks off the countdown to #Portada15, the Sept. 17 Portada Annual Conference and the preceding Hispanic Sports Marketing Forum on Sept. 16 in New York City. Due to its high quality content and path-breaking networking opportunities, Portada's Annual Conference is the most important gathering of brand marketers, agency executives, media and PR professionals targeting the burgeoning Hispanic marketplace.
"Soccer and Sports Marketing is a major opportunity marketers have to engage Hispanic audiences, that is why the first day of #Portada15 will be dedicated to an in-depth exploration of best practices by thought leaders and key marketers from Fortune100 companies," says Marcos Baer, publisher of Portada.
Brand Marketers who have already confirmed their participation at #Portada15 include:
- Kymber Umana, Hispanic Marketing Manager, Sprint
- Analia Benedetti, Senior Marketing Director, Kellogg Company
- Pattie Falch, Director, Sponsorships & Events, Heineken USA
- Juan Pablo Gonzalez, Sr. Brand Manager, U.S. Hispanic Marketing, The Coca-Cola Company
- Manuel Campos, Hispanic Marketing Director, Sprint
- Mariela Ure, SVP, Hispanic Segment Strategy, Wells Fargo.
More major Speakers to be announced soon!
Already confirmed Sponsors of #Portada15 include:
- Platinum Sponsor: MaxPoint
- Bronze Sponsors: Pulpo Media,, Zoomin.TV
- Golazo Sponsors: AC&M Group, Blogsi
- Official Wire Sponsor: PR Newswire
2015 SOCCER MARKETING GUIDE CONTENT
- The Top 2015 Soccer Marketing Properties and how Marketers can benefit from each of them!
- Ranking of the World's Top Selling Soccer Clubs
- Anatomy of a Soccer Influencer Campaign
- Marketer Interviews
- How Soccer Retail Brands battle it out!
For information about how to align your brand with this major event, please contact Kelley Eberhardt, Director of Sales and Marketing, 212-685 4441, email@example.com.