The Hispanic Sports Marketing Forum will take place on September 21st 2016.
For sponsorship opportunities, please contactl Kelley Eberhardt, Director of Sales & Marketing at email@example.com or call her at (212) 685-4441.
Y en español Bob Oliva, Director de Desarrollo de Negocios, a firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at (305) 546 15-15.
The first day of #Portada15 (Sept. 16 &Sept. 17, 2015 in NYC) will be all about Sports Marketing and insights and best practices on how best to use sports content to connect with the exploding Hispanic demographic! The Hispanic Sports Marketing Forum can be attended independently or in combination with the 9th Annual Hispanic Advertising and Media Conference which takes place in the same venue on Sept. 17.
KEY TOPICS TO BE EXPLORED:
• The main sports events/properties over the next 4 years and how your brand should take advantage of them.
• Brand new insights about the Hispanic soccer fan and new ways to engage them
• Baseball, Hockey, Basketball, Football or something else?What sports drives Multicultural passions the most and why?
• Sports-Next: Wearables, Apps and Games. Fun, Health and Entertainment for the Multicultural Consumer.
more cutting-edge topics to be announced soon!
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
Everyone who matters in the multicultural and overall U.S. Sports Marketing scene.
• Key Brand Marketers
• Major sports media buyers at agencies
• Top-notch content developers
• Senior Sports Media and Marketing Researchers
Expect the best content and unparalelled networking opportunities with key U.S and U.S. Hispanic Sports Marketing executives from the brand, agency and media side and much more...
- Pattie Falch, Director Sponsorships & Events, Heineken USA
- Brian Cristiano, CEO, Bold Worldwide
- Mariela Ure, SVP, Hispanic Segment Strategy, Wells Fargo
- Russel Sargeant, Director, NBC Sports & Telemundo Global Sports Sales
- Gustavo Guerra, Brand Director,Tecate and Tecate Light
- Crystal Hudson, Principal Officer, Sports & Affinity Marketing, Amtrak
- Jennifer McBride Castro, Senior Brand Manager, Dish Network
- Gustavo Aguirre, Associate Brand Manager, MillerCoors
- Jaime Cardenas, CEO & Founder , AC&M Group, AC&M Group
- Ignacio Cassinelli, Co-Founder Blogsi, Blogsi
- Jimmy McIntyre, Director of Consumer Marketing, Sports Endeavors, Soccer.com
- Muhammad AL-Kahlout, Social Media Manager, 365 Inc.
- Kyle Harris, Mundial Sports Network, EVP
- Ali T. Curi, President, Hispanic Professionals Networking Group (HPNG)
- Daniel Suárez, NASCAR XFINITY Series driver
(More pathbreaking Speakers to be announced soon...)