The 2017 Sports Marketing Forum will be a full day event focused on Sports Marketing, including insights and best practices on how best to use sports content to connect with the exploding Multicultural demographic. The Sports Marketing Forum will take place on Sept. 13 and is organized in conjunction with Portada’s 11th Annual Multicultural Advertising and Media Conference on Sept. 14, in New York City.
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
Everyone who matters in the multicultural and overall U.S. Sports Marketing scene.
- Key Brand Marketers
- Major sports media buyers at agencies
- Top-notch content developers
- Senior Sports Media and Marketing Researchers
- Soccer Content: Spanish and English-language when do they work?
- Sports right holders: Best Practices in Asset Maximization
- Soccer World Cup Russia 2018: How Brands can get the best bang for their buck
- Live Sports: Where Tech Meets Marketing
- How a Top Sports Marketer Leverages Soccer Content
- Case Studies: Efficient Sponsorship Activations
Expect the best content and unparalleled networking opportunities with key U.S and U.S. Hispanic Sports Marketing executives from the brand, agency and media side and much more...
Check out coverage and highlights from previous editions of the Sports Marketing Forum:
- #Portada16 Review Articles and Even Photos
- 2016 Event Program
- 2015 Event Program
- #Portada15 Sports-Marketing Forum Highlights
To explore great ways to integrate your brand in PortadaLat, please contact Sales/Marketing Director, Kelley Eberhardt at email@example.com