Join us as we celebrate 10 years of excellence. Portada's 10th Annual Hispanic Advertising and Media Conference, the pre-eminent event for Hispanic and Multicultural Marketers will be preceded by the Hispanic Sports Marketing Forum on Sept. 21. Renowned for connecting the best minds in Hispanic marketing and media to discuss the latest trends and changes in the marketplace, Portada's flagship Hispanic conference is a can't-miss event. Take advantage of this premier opportunity to gain access to the best content and unparalleled networking opportunities. Portada's custom branding opportunities and strategic sponsorships will increase your visibility and maximize marketing efforts with major U.S and U.S. Hispanic Marketing executives from the brand, agency and media side.
Special 10th Anniversary Celebration Customized Sponsorship including Brand Integrations in 10th Annual Hispanic Marketing and Media Award Program.
- Multicultural Shopper Marketing: What are the Big Ideas?
- A Major CPG and a Big Box Retailer Provide Key insights on the Shopper Marketing Discipline
- Short Sweet and Extremely Filling: How a Major Marketer Produces Snackable Content for Hispanics
- Marketing to the Latina Millennial: What you Need to Know to Emulate the Success of Innovative Brands
- Political Marketing in a Crucial Year: New Technologies to Capture Voter Preferences
- Using Data-Marketing to reach the Hispanic Consumer: Art or Science?
- What Media Agency Should You Choose? Best Practices in Multicultural Media Buying Marketing Financial Services to Hispanics
- Back by Popular Demand: Speed Networking Function...and much more!
- Zachary Rozenberg, President, Milner Butcher Media Group
- Karina Dobarro, VP, MD, Multicultural Brand Strategy, Horizon
- Benjamin Krakow, Founder, Voter Guru
- Analia Benedetti, Director Shopper Marketing and Multicultural, Kellogg Company
- Gonzalo del Fa, President, GroupM Multicultural