#PORTADA17 will take place on Sept. 13-14, 2017
The Portada team is working together to make an even better 11th Annual Multicultural Advertising and Media Conference (Sept 14) and Sports Marketing Forum (Sept. 13)! Benefit from Portada's unique positioning in Multicultural marketing.
The 11th Annual Multicultural Advertising and Media Conference, the pre-eminent event for Hispanic and Multicultural marketers will be preceded by the Sports Marketing Forum (www.portada-online.com/events/hispanic-forum) on Sept.13. Portada is renowned for connecting the best minds in multicultural marketing, media and tech to discuss the latest trends and changes in the marketplace. More than ever, these marquee multicultural marketing conferences will be can't-miss events of 2017.
- Cross - Cultural Marketing in Trump's America
- Retail Marketing: Best in - class strategies to reach the multicultural consumer
- Shifting language preferences and acculturation: What it means for marketers
- Why reaching the “Total Market” may not work for brands
- Our Popular Speed Networking Function
- Multicultural Shopper Marketing: Key insights on the Shopper Marketing Discipline
- Marketing to the Latina Millennial
- Using Data-Marketing to reach the Hispanic Consumer
"Thank you for a great conference! It was full of great insights and relevant topics"
- Janina Delloca-Pawlowski, Dunkin' Brands, Inc.
"Was attending the 10th Annual Hispanic Advertising and Media Conference in NY this morning, great event! We should definitely participate next year. Top brass from agencies and brand Managers, etc."
- SVP Ad-Sales Mejor Broadcaster
"Portada is at the forefront of news and insights on Hispanic marketing and media. Portada websites, magazine and events are an essential informational tool for any marketer who wants to succeed in Multicultural America."
-Gonzalo del Fa, President, Group M Multicultural
Check out coverage and highlights from previous Conferences:
To learn more about sponsorship opportunities please contact Kelley Eberhardt, Director of Sales and Marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DOWNLOAD THE #PORTADA16 PROGRAM!