At #Portada15 expect the best content and unparalelled networking opportunities with major U.S and U.S. Hispanic Marketing executives from the brand, agency and media side and much more... The Hispanic Advertising and Media Conference can be attended independently or in combination with the Hispanic Sports Marketing Forum which takes place in the same venue on Sept. 16!
Join the conversation at #Portada15
- The Unending Quest: New approaches on how national brands reach out to local audiences, hyperlocal targeting and more...
- New and actionable insights on how best to reach the Multicultural Milennial
- Getting there: Solving the challenge of Reaching out to Hispanics via Social Advertising and Search
- The all-important Latina Mom
- Brand New Research: What appeals to different generations of Hispanics (Boomers, Gen-Xers, Millennials)
- The Hispanic Digital Video Explosion: Platforms, Formats and Reach
- The Marketing Mix: Media-Off-line and online, plus BTL and Content Marketing? Hear from a key Brand Marketer
- How Mobility is changing Hispanic Marketing forever.
- Into the brain of a Media Planner: What goes through their mind?
- Retail Marketing-The magic mix: geographical and behavioral data.
- Programmatic Buying and Hispanic media: Much more than a buzzword
- Our popular Speed Networking Function!
- Fernando Fiore, Sports Broadcasting Celebrity and Emmy Award Winner
- Kymber Umana, Hispanic Marketing Manager, Sprint
- Ivonne Kinser, Head of Digital Media Strategy, Avocados from Mexico
- Trisha Ranes, Senior Marketing Manager-Latino, H&R Block
- César Taveras, Online Marketing Manager, Rosetta Stone
- Oscar Padilla, SVP of Marketing, Digital Media & Insights, Pulpo Media
- Susan Nunez, VP/Advertiser Sales, GfK MRI
- Jason Riveiro, Manager, Multicultural Brand Marketing, BigLots
- Maria Ordoñez, SVP Media Director , Identity
- Ana Crandell, Media Director, OMD Latino
- Priscila Stanton, Marketing Manager, Nestle
- Laura Fernandes, Head of Sales, East Region, Maxpoint
- Dave Marsey , Managing Director, EVP, DigitasLBi
- Javier Chanfreau, CEO, Medula
- Yussef Kuri, US Hispanic Marketing Manager, The Hershey Co.
- Natalia Borges, VP of Marketing, Batanga Media
- Natalie Boden, President & Managing Director, Boden PR
- Ali T. Curi, President, Hispanic Professionals Networking Group (HPNG)
- Manny Gonzalez, Senior Director, Multicultural, Moet Hennessy USA
- Michael Tribolet, CEO, YipTV
- Stephen Paez, VP Director, Multicultural, Spark SMG
- Abe Diaz, Associate Media Director, RPA
(More major speakers to be announced soon...)