At #Portada15 expect the best content and unparalelled networking opportunities with major U.S and U.S. Hispanic Marketing executives from the brand, agency and media side and much more... The Hispanic Advertising and Media Conference can be attended independently or in combination with the Hispanic Sports Marketing Forum which takes place in the same venue on Sept. 16!
Join the conversation at #Portada15
Early Bird Expires August 7!
- The Unending Quest: New approaches on how national brands reach out to local audiences, hyperlocal targeting and more...
- New and actionable insights on how best to reach the Multicultural Milennial
- Getting there: Solving the challenge of Reaching out to Hispanics via Social Advertising and Search
- The all-important Latina Mom
- Brand New Research: What appeals to different generations of Hispanics (Boomers, Gen-Xers, Millennials)
- The Hispanic Digital Video Explosion: Platforms, Formats and Reach
- The Marketing Mix: Media-Off-line and online, plus BTL and Content Marketing? Hear from a key Brand Marketer
- How Mobility is changing Hispanic Marketing forever.
- Into the brain of a Media Planner: What goes through their mind?
- Retail Marketing-The magic mix: geographical and behavioral data.
- Programmatic Buying and Hispanic media: Much more than a buzzword
- Our popular Speed Networking Function!
- Kymber Umana, Hispanic Marketing Manager, Sprint
- Ivonne Kinser, Head of Digital Media Strategy, Avocados from Mexico
- Trisha Ranes, Senior Marketing Manager-Latino, H&R Block
- César Taveras, Online Marketing Manager, Rosetta Stone
- Oscar Padilla, SVP of Marketing, Digital Media & Insights, Pulpo Media
- Vilma Vale Brennan, Managing Partner, MEC Multicultural
- Susan Nunez, VP/Advertiser Sales, GfK MRI
- Jason Riverio, Manager, Multicultural Brand Marketing, BigLots
- Maria Ordoñez, SVP Media Director , Identity
- Ana Crandell, Media Director, OMD Latino
(More major speakers to be announced soon...)