Following on from the successful Consumer Healthcare and Beverage Awards, Teads announced the winners from the first Beauty Lux Awards. These awards celebrate campaigns that have been adapted to deliver maximum campaign effectiveness in mobile environments for high-end brands.
- Judges include top executives from LVMH, Coty, Adidas, L’Oréal Luxe International, Darphin Estee Lauder, Kering, and Conde Nast. The full list can be found online here.
- Winners were picked from a shortlist of 25 campaigns and creatives, narrowed down from 400 entries from across the globe.
- Winners were announced on 25th March at an online ceremony
These awards showcase the best work in video, display, and campaign orchestration for clients within the beauty and luxury sectors.
Judged by some of the global leaders in media and marketing, the quality of work showcases how far the Luxury and Beauty category has come in recent years. Enabled by advancements in mobile technology and powered through partnerships like those with Teads Studio, the ability to create digitally native assets that surprise and delight users, is more achievable than ever before.
The winners in each category are below. All the creatives and winners can be found on the awards hub here.
- Gold: Jean Paul Gaultier – Flow with 3D effect
- Silver: Lancôme – Vertical Cinemagraph
- Bronze: Boss Bottle Infinite – Flow
- Gold: Cartier – Video with 3D effect
- Silver: Hermès – Video with shoppable skin
- Bronze: Issey Miyake – Video with branded skin
- Gold: Adidas
- Silver: Tag Heuer
- Bronze: Chanel
“Beauty Lux advertisers have always had the highest standards when it comes to creativity, whether across TV, print magazines, or out-of-home. For a number of years, they have applied these same standards to delivering thumb-stopping creativity in premium digital environments, and so the standard of work in these awards was always going to be extraordinarily high. The judges all commented on how impressive this work is and it will be hugely exciting to see how the work has evolved again at the next edition.”
– Rachid Ait Addi, VP Global Advertising, Luxury, Fashion, Beauty, Sportswear, Teads.