Hispanic Online Video Ad Market to Grow to US $450 Million by 2020 (PORTADA RESEARCH)
The U.S. Hispanic Online Video Advertising Market will grow at a very high compounded annual rate of 45.2% from US $70 million in 2015 to US $450 million in 2020, according to a new Portada research report. Video Advertising targeting Hispanics (see table below) will be driven by the very high consumption of online video by Hispanics, particularly millennials.
|Total U.S. Hispanic Digital Advertising||700||900||1060||1230||1340||1510|
|U.S. Hispanic Online Video Advertising||70||130||190||270||350||460|
|Online Video Growth Rate (YoY)||59%||73%||42%||29%||30%|
Note: in US $ million Source: Portada Research Report
As can be seen in the table below , growth will be particularly accelerated by branded content videos. Among video ad-tipes, In-stream will continue to have the largest share, although out-stream will grow at a higher rate.
Table 2: Breakdown per Online Video Advertising Types
|Online Video Advertising Types||2015E||2016E||2017E||2018E||2019Eh||2020E|
|Other (In-App, Content Discovery
New Interactive Types)
|TOTAL (Including Branded Content)||91||162.9||248.7||352||453.8||589|
The report answers a myriad of questions, including the below:
• What Hispanic market volume is expected for different Online Video Advertising types by 2020, including In-Stream (Pre-Roll), In-Banner, Out-Stream and Native?
• What share of the Hispanic Online Video Advertising market will Facebook have in 2020?
• How are different Hispanic Online Video Advertising types priced?
• What content preferences do Hispanic online video audiences have?
• What are the key challenges for marketers targeting Hispanics via online video?