Online Video Advertising in the U.S. Hispanic Market
Description: Portada expects the U.S. Hispanic Online Video Advertising Market to grow at a compounded annual rate of 45.2% from US $70 million in 2015 to US $450 million by 2020. The report describes these forecasts underlying growth model for different types of online video advertising as well as the degree through which different media properties (publishers, MCN’s, Social Media etc) will benefit from the high online video growth rate. Price levels for different online video types in the U.S. Hispanic market are provided and explained. In addition, the report discusses online video content preferences of U.S. Hispanic audiences as well as the main challenges for marketers targeting them.
Length: 15 pages, 5 Tables, 4 Charts, 1 Box
Get answers to the below questions:
- What Hispanic market volume is expected for different Online Video Advertising types by 2020, including In-Stream (Pre-Roll), In-Banner, Outstream and Native?
- What share of the Hispanic Online Video Advertising market will Facebook have in 2020?
- How are different Hispanic Online Video Advertising types priced?
- What content preferences do Hispanic online video audiences have?
- What are the key challenges for marketers targeting Hispanics via online video?