Macy’s, Maybelline, Moet Hennessy at #Portada14”s Music and Entertainment Marketing Forum, Early Bird expires this Week!
The agenda of the Hispanic Music and Entertainment Marketing Forum on Sept. 17 in New York City (which together with the 8th Annual Hispanic Advertising and Media Conference on Sept. 18 comprehends #Portada14) is designed to provide marketing, media and entertainment executives key market intelligence and the best networking opportunities to succeed in the marketplace.
Get your Combo Ticket at Early Bird Price now! Earl Bird expires this Friday August 8!
Major marketers including Maria Rios, Director Multicultural Marketing & Media Strategy, Macy's; Maybelline New York's Daniel Villaroel and Manny Gonzalez, Director Multicultural Marketing, Moet Hennessy as well as key Research, Music, Entertainment and Agency players will explore the following key themes:
- Making Celebrity Marketing Work: The Crucial role of Digital Media
- Radiograpy of Hispanic Music and Entertainment Consumption: New Data and intelligence on the Hispanic music and entertainment consumer.
- Inside the mind of a Hispanic Internet Radio Planner
- Branded Entertainment: Crucial Changes in the Paradigm
- Music Genres Hispanics Love
Join us at the HISPANIC SPORTS MARKETING FORUM.. The first day of #Portada16 (Sept. 14, 2016 in NYC) will be all about Sports Marketing and insights and best practices on how best to use sports content to connect with the exploding Hispanic demographic!