We are proud to announce the first roster of blue-chip speakers for our Latam Advertising and Media Summit in Miami’s Perry South Beach Hotel on June 6th and 7th. They are:
Gabriel Dantur , Managing Director, La Nacion Digital
Argentina’s La Nacion just bought U.S. Hispanic media company impreMedia. Dantur, one of the main architects of the deal, will explain how he sees the future of the business.
Santiago Duran, COO, Carat
Santiago Duran is a major player in the Latin American Advertising space.
Particularly now that his agency won the media business for General Motors.
Susana de la Portilla, Directora de Marcas, Grupo Modelo
Thanks to a marketing savvy team, Grupo Modelo has one of the world’s most prestigious portfolios of brands.
Carlos Vaca, CEO, BBDO, Mexico
Mr. Vaca has decades of experience in successfully executing campaigns for major clients targeting Latin American consumers.
Ernesto Leal, COO, Grupo Monge
The leader one of Central America’s largest furniture and home electronics retailers will explain the do’s and don’ts of marketing in this growing region.
More path breaking speakers and panelists will be announced shortly. This year Summit’s theme is “From Rio to Madrid via Los Angeles, Leveraging Technology to reach Latin Audiences”. Portada’s Latam Advertising and Media Summit is the annual Meeting Point for the global Latin Advertising, Media and Content World (Latin America, Spain and U.S. Hispanic).
Major client, agency and media side players will discuss how technologies can best be leveraged to reach global Latin Audiences. The markets of Brazil. Central America, Mexico and Colombia will have a prominent space in the agenda. Two days jammed with the best content and networking in a top luxury hotel in beautiful South Beach.Themes that we will be exploring:
- The Brazilian decade: An in-depth look at how you should reach the exploding Brazilian consumer
- Adding (and slicing) Global Latin digital audiences:
Online Ad-Networks, Exchanges, Geotargeting…
- Panregional Media Buying: An assessment of the impact of the new regulations
- Regional Focus: Central America – Stability is opening the region to major marketers
- Online Video Advertising: Can it compete with TV as a major vehicle targeting Latin Americans.
- Meet key client and agency execs: Speed Networking Function (Refined concept!)
- Surprise Inspirational Speakers!
- Country Focus: Colombia – How to profit from Latin American marketers’ best kept secret
- Ad-Category: Luxury Goods and Services
- Case Studies: Successful panregional media plans which have demonstrated high ROI
- Meet Media Buyers/Clients Speed Networking Function
Already Confirmed Premium Sponsors:
Sponsor of Portada Latin American Advertising and Media Awards: Microsoft Advertising
Platinum Sponsors: Prisa Digital and Prisa Radio
Leader Sponsor: Alcance Media
Distinguished Sponsors: MediaMind, Multimedia Inc.
To inquire about Sponsorship Opportunities, please contact Ruby Namoca at Ruby @ portada – online.com or call 1212 685 44 41.