#Portada15 is shaping up as the one Multicultural Marketing and Media event to go to in 2015! The list of major Brand Marketing and Agency Stars participating at #Portada15: the Hispanic Sports Marketing Forum (Sept. 16) and the 9th Annual Hispanic Advertising and Media Conference (Sept. 17) is getting longer and longer. Check out the amazing Speaker Roster our Editorial Team has already been able to assemble.
- Kymber Umana, Hispanic Marketing Manager, Sprint
- Crystal Hudson , Principal Officer, Sports & Affinity Marketing, Amtrak
- Ivonne Kinser, Head of Digital Media Strategy, Avocados from Mexico
- Trisha Ranes, Senior Marketing Manager-Latino, H&R Block
- César Taveras, Online Marketing Manager, Rosetta Stone
- Jason Riverio, Manager, Multicultural Brand Marketing, Big Lots
- Maria Fernanda Ordoñez, SVP Media Director , Identity
- Pattie Falch, Director Sponsorships & Events, Heineken USA
- Manuel Campos, Hispanic Marketing Director, Sprint
- Mariela Ure, SVP, Hispanic Segment Strategy, Wells Fargo
- Christian Borjon, Director Hispanic Sales & Marketing, Samsung
- Vilma Vale Brennan, Managing Partner, MEC Multicultural
- Emma Velez Lopez, Director of Advertising US Hispanic, DirecTV
…many more to be announced soon!
Register to the Hispanic Sports Marketing Forum (Sept. 16) and to the 9th Annual Hispanic Advertising and Media Conference (Sept. 17) for only US$ 499 (Early Bird Rate)!
Expect key content and networking opportunities indispensable for any marketing and media professional who wants to succeed in Multicultural America.
We are looking forward to see you again this year in NYC! Make sure you take advantage of the Early Bird Rate (US $399 9th Annual Hispanic Conference (Sept. 17) and US$499 for the COMBO (Sept. 16-17).
Join us at PORTADA Mexico!