Portada’s next knowledge-sharing and networking event for senior brand marketers and marketing solution providers will be taking in CDMX on April 11.
Portada Live CDMX 2024: Join a List of Major Brand Marketers Who Will Discuss Topics that Will Shape the Future of Marketing
Portada Live CDMX and virtual on April 11, 2024, is adding an expanding list of confirmed senior brand thought leaders, including Sergio Perez Bernal, Marketing Director, Walmart; Cinthya Urbina, Head of Marketing Data at Grupo Modelo / ABInbev Mexico; Karolina Tuszewicka, Head of Media, LATAM at HP Inc.; Alejandro Mayer, Director of Marketing Capabilities at BBVA Mexico; Roberto Muñoz, Head of Digital & Commercial at Femsa Digital; Pepe Camargo, Digital & E-commerce Director at Lululemon; and Jose Luis de la Vega, Head of Marketing VP Marketing Communications LATAM North & Caribbean at Ericsson.
Portada Live CDMX 2024: An Agenda Designed to Foster Knowledge-Sharing and Networking
In Mexico City, senior brand marketing executives and solution providers will collaborate at presentations (broadcast to virtual participants) and workshops. They will also enjoy VIP breakfast and lunch and other in-person networking activities.”
In-person Event Agenda
- 7:45 AM Registration
- 8:20 AM Breakfast
- 8:55 AM Welcome and Overview of Portada Live CDMX MC
- 9:00 AM Using Generative and Predictive AI to Excel in Consumer Experience
- 9:30 AM CTV and Hybrid Connected Media in Latin America: The Audiences are There, But When will Advertisers Be?
- 10:00 AM Coffee Break/ Virtual : 1:1 Meetings/Workshops
- 10:30 AM In-Housing Advertising: Can Brands Solve it All?
- 11:00 AM Brands and Purpose: To talk the talk and to walk the walk
11:30 AM Concurrent Workshops / Virtual : 1:1 Meetings/Workshops
- 1: How to Increase Customer Lifetime Value through Retention Marketing: Examples in the personal care category
- 2: Building and Marketing Mass Consumer Loyalty Programs in Latin
- 3: Gaining Actionable Insights from Social Listening Tools
- 4. Launching and Marketing a Major E-commerce Operation in Mexico: What you Need to Know
- 5. Attribution: Measuring CTV and Linear TV Advertising’s Impact on E-commerce
13:00-14:30 PM VIP LUNCH
Portada Live CDMX Virtual Version
Portada Live will offer a hybrid experience with interactive knowledge-sharing sessions, and challenges for brand marketing professionals, along with one-on-one meetings for participants worldwide.
Marketing Service Providers
Portada Live provides marketing service providers, such as agencies, technology platforms, media, and sports/entertainment properties, with a highly effective and efficient route to access prequalified brand marketing decision-makers.
For inquiries, please get in touch with Irma Gutiérrez, Sales Director, at [email protected].
Brand Marketing Executives
Portada Live offers you a unique opportunity to connect with new marketing solution providers based on your preferences. You will also learn how leading brands leverage marketing technologies and gain innovative insights on reaching the diverse American consumer.
Contact: Celeste Martorana, Brand Relationship Manager, at [email protected].
Build new partnerships and gain key insights in just 6 hours!
Portada Live will provide attendees an ideal platform to secure new business and intelligence through customized workshops, pre-scheduled one-on-one meetings, and collaborative knowledge-sharing sessions. Check out this VIDEO from a previous edition.
If you want to join us, you can contact Irma Gutiérrez, Sales Director, at [email protected].
Don’t miss out, and subscribe to our newsletter!