One of the most popular features of our Annual Conference taking place in NYC next week, are the Advertiser Roundtables. Advertiser Roundtables allow for informal conversations between major advertisers/agency executives and media professionals. A major client or agency executive leads a table and talks with attendees during 8 minutes. After that attendees rotate to the next table. Already confirmed Table Leaders include:
– Al Cruz, Partner, Communications Strategy Director, MEC
– Stephanie da Costa, Media Director, Wing
– Lupe De Los Santos, Group Manager–Hispanic Marketing Communications, The Clorox Company
– Karina Dobarro, Hispanic Planning Media Director, MEC
– Robert FitzGerald, EVP, Executive Media Officer, Global Hue
– David Flynn, Marketing Director Novamex
– Xavier Mantilla, Media Director, Vidal Partnership
– Ingrid Otero Smart,President / CEO Casanova Pendrill
– Andrew Speyer, VP Head of Strategy, Wing
– Hector Vallejo, Multicultural Marketing Manager, DeWalt
Additional Roundtable Leaders will be announced in the next few days.
The Advertiser Roundtables will take place on 4:45pm of September 22 during our Fifth Annual Hispanic Digital and Print Media Conference (2011 Theme: Marketing to Hispanics, Taking the CMO’s Driver Seat , in NYC’s Scholastic Auditorium & Rooftop Terrace. Tickets are going very fast. Register now and take advantage of the online promotion!
You can also register at the combo rate for both the Fifth Annual Hispanic Digital and Print Media Conference, NYC (Theme: Marketing to Hispanics, Taking the CMO’s Driver Seat) on Sept. 22 and the Emerging Hispanic Markets Forum on Sept. 21.