Participate in the ANA-Portada Multicultural Thought Leadership Issue!
We are excited to announce our exclusive partnership with the Association of National Advertisers (ANA) for the publication of a Multicultural Thought Leadership Issue. The partnership reflects Portada’s standing as the leading property in multicultural marketing, media and technology reaching more than 130,000 marketing and technology executives in the Americas through leading events, digital and print properties.
Introducing the 2017 Association of National Advertisers (ANA) Multicultural Thought Leadership Supplement in partnership with Portada:
Premium Editorial Content
• Thought leadership from the ANA's Research Team and ANA Members.
• The brands that understand the Total Market Approach. How, why and the results
• Profiles and Interviews with Key Brand Marketers in the Multicultural Space
• Additional Thought Leadership content from ANA research and case studies
• Case Studies of ANA Multicultural Award Winners in different categories
• As a special digital supplement published on www.portada-online.com, 50,000 UV/ month,
distributed to Portada’s audience online for free download.
• Digital Distribution and promotion by ANA
• Online Pub Date: April 4, 2017
• Within Portada print issue and distributed at all major conferences
Position yourself at the cutting edge of multicultural and cross-cultural market in the U.S. by aligning with the ANA (which incorporates the largest brand advertisers in the U.S) and Portada
(the largest trade media in the multicultural space reaching more than 120,000 marketing executives in the multicultural space.)
Opportunities within the ANA Multicultural Thought Leadership Issue:
• Content Marketing
• Partner Messages
• Partner Interviews
• Display Advertising
Reach out to Sales/Marketing Director Kelley Eberhardt at
Kelley@portada-online.com to get more information about this opportunity!