Portada expects the Hispanic content marketing sector to grow from US $1.75 billion in 2013 to US $3.51 billion in 2018 at a compounded annual rate of 14.9%.
An in-depth report (40 plus pages) about this rapidly growing sector.
The Hispanic Content Marketing report includes:
- Expected Annual Hispanic Content Marketing Revenue 2014-2018
- Growth Drivers for Hispanic Content Marketing
- Growth Model and Assumptions
- Comprehensive list and description of 15 ongoing Hispanic Content Marketing Initiatives and their detailed description of projects.
- Detailed Contact Information of the Brand Marketing Executives behind the above Hispanic Content Marketing projects.
ACQUIRE THE 2014 HISPANIC CONTENT MARKETING REPORT!
The 2014 Hispanic Content Marketing Report costs US $ $849, but you can access it as part of our PORTADA PRO MEMBERSHIP , which costs only US$ 150 more and also includes the following:
- Interactive Directory of more than 3,000 Media Buyers and Corporate Marketers targeting U.S. Hispanics. See a Demo here!
- Full Access to texts in Portada e-newsletters and breaking news
- Portada Quarterly Issue available in PDF and Hardcopy Format
- Past issues in digital format
- Weekly Breaking Ads from Media Economics (Hispanic Mobile, Hispanic Magazine rankings)
- Targeted Reports on segments of the Hispanic Advertising and Media Industry
- Substantial Discounts at Portada Conferences
Do you want to become a Portada Pro
, or access the report independently?
to become a Portada Pro or click here
to purchase the report separately.
Please contact Matthew Eberhardt so you can take advantage of Portada's wealth of Hispanic market knowledge at email@example.com or call 1-347-961-9516
Editorial Staff (@portada_online)
Portada is the leading source of news and analysis on the Latin Marketing and Media space. Credibility is our biggest asset: The Portada team is very passionate about producing high-quality independent content that helps drive forward the Latin Marketing and Media space.
El equipo editorial de Portada se apasiona por elaborar contenidos de alta calidad. La credibilidad es nuestro mayor activo. La misión de Portada es ayudar a profesionales de negocios y medios a comprender y alcanzar a consumidores latinoamericanos, del mercado hispano de EE UU y España.