Shout Goooooool this Wednesday at the Hispanic Sports Marketing Forum
Marketers who want to connect with the 60 million Hispanics in the U.S. need to learn how to shout Goooooooool!
Particularly with the 2014 Soccer World Cup taking place next year in Brazil. In cooperation with sports marketing agency AC&M Group, Portada invites you to The Hispanic Sports Marketing Forum next Wednesday September 25, 2013. The event will take place in New York City's Scholastic Auditorium.
Attendees to the Forum will be able to meet a 'who is who' of client side marketers, agencies and media executives in the high-growth Sports Marketing sector:
- Jason Riveiro, Multicultural Marketing Manager, The Sherwin-Williams Company
- Maria-Teresa Garcia-Rosell, Senior Multicultural Marketing Manager, Unilever
- Olga Serna, Senior Marketing Manager, AT&T Wireless
- Eric Krasnoo, Vice President, MLS Digital Properties, Major League Soccer
- Elisa Padilla, Vice President of Marketing, Brooklyn Nets
- Jesus Ostos, Brand Marketing Group Manager, Tequila Brands Brown Forman
- Fernando Schwartz, Anchor, ESPN Deportes
- Joel Bary, CEO, Latinmedios
- Hector Vallejo, Multicultural Marketing Manager, Stanley Black & Decker
- Jaime Cardenas, CEO - Founder, AC&M Group
- John Guppy, Founder, Gilt Edge Soccer Marketing
- Vicente Navarro, Director Hispanic Marketing, Sports Endeavors
- Jose Maria Garriga, Vice President Sports Sales, Univision Network
- Juan Vallejo, VP-Sales, FOX Deportes
- Ernesto Chavarin, Director, Windows 8 Advertising, Microsoft
- Hector Ruiz, Regional Sales Manager, Latin America, Delta Airlines
Themes they will be exploring:
- The U.S. Hispanic Soccer Market: Brand New Research
- Navigating the Complex Media Landscape of Hispanic Sports
- Sports Activation: Case Studies about successful Sports Marketing Programs
- Going Digital, Sports properties' efforts to connect with Hispanics online, sports blogs and more...
The Hispanic Sports Marketing Forum can be attended in combination with Portada's 7th Annual Hispanic Advertising and Media Conference, which takes place in the same venue on September 26. Make sure to get your tickets to both events at the special Combo Promotion (only US$ 100 more!)
Alcance Media Group
Al Dia Texas
Please contact Nicolas Miranda for more information: 800-397-5322.