Latam-Pay TV Forum: Visa, Omnicom Media Group and HBO confirm participation!
Exciting News about our upcoming “Latin American Pay-TV Forum presented by Business Bureau” which will take place in Miami’s Perry South Beach Hotel during the morning of June 6th 2012.
We just got confirmation that the following Speakers and panelists will participate at the Forum:
- Matias Berardi, Competitive Intelligence Manager, Pan-American Region, DirecTV Latin America
- Laura Berga, Director Strategy & Programming Analysis, HBO Latin America
- Karina Besprovan, Research & Consumer Behaviour Regional Director, Omnicom Media Group
- Horacio Gennari, President of Business Bureau
- Paula Guarin, Business Leader Strategic Planning, Visa
- Gonzalo Ramos Otero, Executive Director, Ceop Market Research
- Jimena Urquijo, VP Business Development, Kantar Media
More high ranking speakers and panelists will be announced soon.
The Latam Pay-TV Forum is a new initiative to bring Pay-TV researchers and stakeholders together in a transparent environment that fosters dialogue and cooperation to drive better and more consistent business decisions across all the region.
Key Topics we will explore:
- Why is the Latin American Pay TV Market one of the fastest growing markets in the world?
- 2012-2020: How big is the market now? How big will it get? New metrics and new challenges.
- Accounting for Piracy and Underreporting
- Methodology Challenges: Explanation and standardization of industry metrics
- Platforms: Pay TV; HD; 3DTV; Digital; TV Everywhere; Smart TV; TDT
- The advantages of direct data collection over secondary analyses
- How to create a transparent environment to foster dialogue among Latam Pay TV stakeholders
Portada’s Latam Pay-TV Forum presented by Business Bureau will take place in the morning of June 6th, 2012 at the Perry South Beach Hotel in Miami Beach. The event can be attended independently or in combination with Portada’s 2012 Latam Advertising and Media Summit which takes place at the same venue in the afternoon of June 6th and 7th.
Trackback from your site.