Ready For Our “Connecting National Brands to Local Audiences” Conference this Thursday?
Portada's Fourth Annual Hispanic Digital and Print Media Conference this Thursday at the Scholastic Auditorium & Greenhouse with Rooftop Terrace in New York City is fast approaching. The event is almost sold out, to get your ticket please click here. The agenda - around the theme "Connecting National Brands to Local Audiences" - provides the basis for a robust conversation with key clients, agency and media executives.
Some of the questions top players will be exploring include:
- How should Fortune 1000 companies reach and connect With Hispanic consumers? Multicultural Marketing Leaders of Best Buy and Hewlett Packard will present in-depth case studies and share their best practices.
- Will the 2010 census results finally be a "wake up call" for Corporate America? Mebrulin Francisco, MEC Supervisor Analytics & Insight will explain what has to be looked at when census data is released in 2011 and how Multicultural Marketing Directors should "sell" the census results to their CMOs.
- What is the "Total Market Approach" and does it work well to reach the Hispanic population? One leading Agency Executive and two Multicultural Marketing Directors will share their expert views.
- What does a top player think about where the Hispanic digital and print media markets are headed? Get the "pulse of the market' in the keynote interview with Steven Swartz, President, Hearst Newspapers.
- What's in-store for the two largest ad-categories in the Hispanic market? Hear what executives responsible for marketing budgets at Macy's, WalMart, Tecate, Verizon Wireless, AT&T and Sprint have to say.
- What role do home country (Latin American) websites play in reaching Hispanic audiences? Juan Saldivar, general manager of Televisa Interactive, and Julie Weitzner, VP Media Razorfish, will let you know.
- How can new custom publishing solutions and user generated content support Hispanic CRM efforts? Experts Tania Cameron, Sr. Manager CRM Hispanic, Kraft Foods, Michaelle Fastlicht, CEO enESPANOL Publishing Group and Teresa Wakeley, Marketing Media Manager, Volkswagen Group of America, will tell you.
Network with major players and enjoy breathtaking views at one of NYC's best venues. Take part in the advertiser roundtables and meet dozens of clients and agencies.
DOWNLOAD THE CONFERENCE PROGRAM HERE
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE SPECIAL ONLINE PRICE!
To register for the event at a special online promotion price, please go here or call 11-800-397-5322
Networking Function Sponsor
Portada (www. portada-online.com) is the leading source on the Latin marketing and media space. Portada offers world-class news and intelligence through online, print, database and conference vehicles to highly targeted audiences.
Follow Portada on:
Trackback from your site.