Registration Opens: Join Us for the Second Annual Hispanic Digital and Print Media Conference
The Hispanic digital and print media marketplaces are dynamic and present virtually unlimited opportunities to old and new media companies and entrepreneurs. To root out and identify those opportunities, some of the questions to be addressed at the upcoming Second Annual Digital and Print Media Conference are:
- What drives Hispanic digital and print media advertising?
- What are the challenges of monetizing offline assets?
- How are advertisers planning to buy media in these properties?
- How can mobile and digital platforms help advertisers reach Latin consumers?
- Why does print matter more than ever in order to reach Hispanic consumers?
- Where are investors seeking to finance new opportunities to be the biggest and best in the space?
- The One Day Event will conclude by recognizing industry pioneers, innovators and their campaigns through Portada's Hispanic Digital and Print Media Awards.
Portada’s conference will cover these topics and more...
Join us on October 9th at the Altman Building in NYC for the Second Annual Hispanic Digital and Print Media Conference & Networking/Awards Dinner.
Early bird tickets are now on sale, so be sure to register before they're sold out.
To see a roster of confirmed speakers, please click here.
To inquire about sponsorship opportunities, please e-mail Annette Fielman at Annette@portada-online.com or contact her at (631) 470-2253.To download the Conference Media kit, please click here.
Trackback from your site.