PortadaLat, the two-day annual gathering of key brand marketing, advertising, media and digital leaders from all over the Americas taking place on June 8-9 in Miami, is announcing an amazing speaker roster. PortadaLat comprehends the Latin American Advertising and Media Summit, The Data Marketing Forum, the Travel Marketing Forum and the Online Video Forum. Early bird tickets are expiring this Friday April 29 register now!
Travel Marketing Forum (June 9) Speakers include:
- Montserrat Santaella, International Promotion Manager,Grupo Posadas
- Christopher Arjona, Director de Mercadotecnia Digital Americas, MeliaHoteles
- Dorothy Dowling, CMO, Best Western
- Ricardo Rivera,CMO, Volaris
- Rolando Aedo, Chief Marketing Officer, Greater Miami Tourism and Convention Bureau
- Ismalis Mendoza, Senior Manager of Marketing and E-Commerce, Marriott International
- Lara Migliassi, VP, Global Brands – Hyatt Zilara, Hyatt Ziva,Hyatt Residence Club & Hyatt
- Carlos Orta, VP Corporate Affairs, Carnival Corporation
Data Marketing Forum (June 8) Speakers include:
- Mebrulin Francisco, Partner, Director Marketing Analytics Multicultural, GroupM
- Francisco Morillo, Digital Marketing Manager, Xoom
- Jose Luis Valderrama, CEO and Founder, Hispanic Group
- Ana Crandell, Group Account Director, OMD Multicultural
- Oscar Padilla, Senior VP of Marketing, Digital Media & Insights, Pulpo Media
Latin American Advertising and Media Summit (June 8-9):
- Carlos Leal, Gerente Senior de Marketing de Consumo, Nestlé
- Juan Guillermo Restrepo, Gerente de Marketing Digital, Falabella
- Adam Singolda, Taboola, CEO y Fundador>Dorothy Dowling, CMO, Best Western
- Jeremy Gilbert, Director Strategic Initiatives, The Washington Post
- Carlos Espíndola, e-Hub, Manager Latin America, 3M
- Rebeca Ricoy, Digital Strategies, Sr.. Manager Nola, Avon
- Maria Carrasquillo, Senior Marketing Manager- Latin America, Jarden Consumer/Sunbeam-Oster
- Marta Martinez, SVP Sales Advertising, AOL
- Michael Schott, Director of Online Marketing, Open English
- Wayne St. Armand, CMO, Brand Networks
- Andres Franklin, Director Latin America, Sojern
- Cynthia Evans, Director Insights and Analytics, Group M, Latin America
- Adriana Grineberg, Head of Operations Miami, Facebook
Online Video Forum (June 9), Speakers include:
- Juan Davila,SVP Managing Director, LiquidThread
- Borja Beneyto, Digital Director Regional América Latina, Starcom Media Vest
- Luiz Schmidt, Head of Marketing, Latin America & Caribbean, Brown Forman
more major speakers to be announced soon!
MAJOR ADDITIONS TO #PORTADALAT in 2016
Data Marketing Forum: Using Data Driven Marketing to reach Latino Consumers
#PortadaLat will provide a unique setting for marketers targeting Latin consumers in the U.S. and Latin America to delve into how Big Data can revolutionize marketing efficiency.
Travel Marketing Forum
Latin America and the U.S. Hispanic market are a key inbound and outbound destination for global Travel and Luxury marketing companies. Hear how major brands are approaching the region and their innovations in digital marketing.
More Sessions exploring the Marketing Technology Revolution
From Content Marketing Technologies and Practices, to Digital Targeting to Crowdsourcing, leading experts will provide actionable insights to major leading practitioners about major innovations.
Expanded Speaker Roster of Brand Marketing and Media Stars
Expect the #PortadaLat Speaker roster to be filled with dozens of key brand marketers, major media agency players, key social influencers and media stars.
Online Video Forum
A unique hub for excitement and idea sharing on the OTT Revolution throughout the Latin world. Monetization, Viewability, YouTube, Facebook and beyond.
Already Confirmed Sponsors of PortadaLat (June 8-9 at Miami’s Hyatt Regency)
Attendee Bag Sponsor
Attendee Badge Sponsor
Official Wire Partner
To align your brand with the eight annual edition of PortadaLat, the main conference for Brand Marketers, Digital Innovators, Media Properties and Influencers targeting the Latin American and U.S. Hispanic markets, please contact Portada’s Sales and Marketing Director Kelley Eberhardt at firstname.lastname@example.org