The 2017 Sports Marketing Forum will be a full day event focused on Sports Marketing, including insights and best practices on how best to use sports content to connect with the exploding Multicultural demographic. The Sports Marketing Forum will take place on Sept. 13 and is organized in conjunction with Portada’s 11th Annual Multicultural Advertising and Media Conference on Sept. 14, in New York City.
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
Everyone who matters in the multicultural and overall U.S. Sports Marketing scene: Key Brand Marketers, Major sports media buyers at agencies, Top-notch content developers, Senior Sports Media and Marketing Researchers.
Meet Portada's 2017 Sports Marketing Board at the event on Sept. 13:
- Mike Tasevsky, SVP U.S. Sponsorship, MasterCard
- Daniel Keats, Director Sports and Sponsorships, Consumer Marketing Allstate Insurance
- Jorge Inda Meza, Marketing Director Region West, Anheuser Busch
- Felix Palau, VP Tecate, Heineken
- Kymber Umana, Hispanic Marketing Manager, Sprint
- Mike Foley, Associate Director, Brand integration for Food Service Marketing, PepsiCo
- Analia Benedetti, Director of Shopper Marketing and Multicultural, Kellogg
- Ramiro Crespo, Multicultural Channel Strategy, Sprint
- Michael Neuman, EVP, Managing Partner, Scout Sports and Entertainment
- Ivonne Kinser, AFM Director Digital Strategy & Innovation, Avocados From Mexico
- John Alvarado, VP Brand Marketing, Crown Imports
- Ed Carias, Sr. Brand Manager el Jimador Tequila - North American Region, Brown-Forman
- Jeff Garrant, Senior Partner, Director Sports & Entertainment Marketing, Maxus
- Soccer Content: Spanish and English-language when do they work?
- Sports right holders: Best Practices in Asset Maximization
- Soccer World Cup Russia 2018: How Brands can get the best bang for their buck
- Live Sports: Where Tech Meets Marketing
- How a Top Sports Marketer Leverages Soccer Content
- Case Studies: Efficient Sponsorship Activations
- 2018 Soccer World Cup Golazo Marketing Pitch Final!
- How to detect the next Sports Social Media Star!
Expect the best content and unparalleled networking opportunities with key U.S and U.S. Hispanic Sports Marketing executives from the brand, agency and media side and much more...
Check out coverage and highlights from previous editions of the Sports Marketing Forum:
- #Portada16 Review Articles and Even Photos
- 2016 Event Program
- 2015 Event Program
- #Portada15 Sports-Marketing Forum Highlights
To explore great ways to integrate your brand in PortadaLat, please contact Sales/Marketing Director, Kelley Eberhardt at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mike Tasevski has been an accomplished senior business leader with a track record of advancements and accomplishments thru a very diverse career path involving a unique variety of business verticals; Restaurants community/Loyalty vertical/Sports industry and the banking community for over 25 years. Mike is currently overseeing the US landscape as Senior Vice President of US Sponsorship, MasterCard’s largest sponsorship territory. Mike has also held roles within MasterCard Canada as a Senior Business Leader on the Issuing Account team as well as the Technical team of MasterCard Canada and also managing the 2nd largest issuing account and Canada’s largest retailer.
Additional key accomplishments, Board Member The Ontario Restaurant Association, chosen as one of Toronto’s Top Restaurant owners, Official Executive Chef to many of Toronto’s key landmarks,NACS Member ( Petroleum industry), PCATS Committee member (Petroleum Industry), MasterCard Sales Champion Nominee 2011, Winner of the Canada Region Canada Goose Award 2012.
We have added new ticket types! Select the one that fits your needs!