Taboola, the leading discovery platform serving over 300 billion recommendations monthly, has joined together with Portada to host a morning filled with exclusive information on content marketing in LATAM and US Hispanic markets. If you would like to attend the event please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
to ask for the free registration code. Please provide your name, company and position.
Registration and arrivals
- Zev Gollender, VP Media Sales, Taboola
Discovery: Intersection of Content and Conversion
Jennifer Sanchez, Media Sales Manager, Taboola and Carl Bauml, Team Lead – Media Sales South East, Taboola discuss the following:
- What is content marketing?
- Why invest in content marketing?
- Which companies are doing it right?
- Hallie Davison, Managing Director, Latin America, Colloquial
Interviewed by Juan Carlos Valdes, Sr. Manager, Media Sales LATAM, Taboola
ENGAGING LATIN AUDIENCES WITH CONTENT MARKETING
Moderator: Zev Gollender, VP Media Sales, Taboola
- John Santiago, CEO & Founder, M8
- Felipe Rey, Director, Digital Business Development, Univision
- Tiago Silva, Business Leader Regional Digital Marketing, Mastercard
Listen as our panel of experts provide their tips and tricks for creating content at scale for multiple markets and what trends they see on the horizon for 2016.
Conclusion of Event
ONLINE VIDEO POWER CONNECTION
Putting together Online Video Content Creators and Multichannel Networks targeting the Latin World (U.S. Hispanic market, Latin America and Spain)
- Pablo Silva, Director Product Innovation, Viacom
- Fabienne Fourquet, CEO and Co-Founder, 2Btube
- Luiza Ricupero Negret, VP, StyleHaul Mundo
- Ulysses Alvarado, Founder & CEO, Tu Vision Canal
- Lynn Ponder, Founder, Webcity-Girls
- Jeannette Kaplun, Founder and Chief Content Officer, Hispana Global
- Martin Frontini, Managing Director Latam & Spain, Zoomin.TV
- Carolina Ortiz, Lifestyle and Beauty Blogger
- Daniela Ramirez, Lifestyle and Fashion Blogger
• The emergence of MCNs targeting the Latin World
• Requirements for excellent
• Online Video Talent in different Verticals
• Social Video
• Key reach and engagement metrics
• Monetization models for Online Video Talent
Address: 485 Brickell Avenue, Miami, FL, 31131
Map and Directions
Phone: +1 305 503 4400
Taboola is the leading discovery platform, serving over 300 billion recommendations to over 750 million unique visitors every month on some of the Web’s most innovative publisher sites, including USA TODAY, Business Insider, Chicago Tribune, and The Weather Channel. Headquartered in New York City, Taboola also has offices in Pasadena, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, and Bangkok. Publishers, marketers, and agencies leverage Taboola to retain users on their sites, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to drive high-quality audiences. Learn more at www.taboola.com and follow @taboola on Twitter.