Portada conferences bring together the most powerful brand marketers, media owners, agencies and tech platforms in the Americas. Actionable insights will be uncovered and business development opportunities will unfold at Portada events. A proven event management methodology allows brand marketers and marketing service suppliers achieve their peer-to-peer learning and business development objectives in less than 6 hours.
Upcoming 2021 Portada Conferences
How Portada Conferences Work
At these exclusive by-invitation-only virtual marketing conferences Brand Decision Makers and Marketing Service Suppliers will share and accelerate knowledge on key topics including e-commerce marketing, marketing technologies and multicultural marketing.
Participants can expect the following tangible deliverables:
- 200+ virtual 1:1 meeting between prequalified brand decision makers and marketing service suppliers
- 100 + Brand Decision Makers
- 1 Collaborative Knowledge-Sharing Session
- 1 Brand Marketer Challenge Session
- 1 Detailed Case Study
- 1 Partner Solution Approach Session
- 1 Exclusive Event Recap Document including all the Marketing Intelligence Shared at the Workshop
Each Portada Live virtual marketing conference has the following structure:
- 12 pm-1pm (est): Brand Marketer-driven content programming: One 35 minute Knowledge-Sharing Session and a 20 minute Research Spot light Presentation.
- 1pm -3 pm: Virtual one-one-meetings of two different types: Type 1: Between pre-qualified brand marketers and pre-qualified marketing service suppliers. Type 2: Between brand marketers and other brand marketers.
- 3pm-4pm: Brand Marketer-driven content programming. With one 20 minutes Partner Presentation providing a solution to a need from the brand marketing community and a 30 minute Brand Marketer Challenge presentation.
- 4pm-6 pm: Virtual one-one-meetings of two different types: Type 1: Between pre-qualified brand marketers and pre-qualified marketing service suppliers. Type 2: Between brand marketers and other brand marketers.