The Portada At Digital Hollywood will take place on October 25th 2016.
For sponsorship opportunities, please contactl Kelley Eberhardt, Director of Sales & Marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at (212) 685-4441.
Y en español Bob Oliva, Director de Desarrollo de Negocios, a email@example.com or call him at (305) 546 15-15.
If you want to continue being a successful Marketing, Media or Entertainment executive you need to know how to engage Multicultural audiences. At Portada’s Multicultural Influencer Forum on October 21 at Digital Hollywood (Oct. 19-22 check out the overall agenda!) reach out to major players and get actionable insights on the key issues moving Multicultural America.
- Find out why Multicultural Audiences and Influencers are crucial to Corporate America’s success.
- Half a billion people! How Online Video content providers are reaching out to U.S. Hispanic and Latin American audiences
- Using OTT Media Consumption Data to target Hispanics
- Movie Marketing: New Insights and Strategies on how the Studios market to the Multicultural Millennial
- The name of the Game: Product Integration and Branded-Entertainment in Multicultural Markets
- The Decision Makers: Multicultural Brand Marketers and their goals for 2016
Major Players who are Speaking at the Event:
- Luiza Ricupero, VP StyleHaul Mundo, Style Haul
- Emilio Saccone, COO, FAV Networks
- Andre Swanston, CEO, Tru Optik,
- Christina Igaraividez, Digital Associate Director, Starcom MediaVest
- Jessenia Enriquez Garcia, Digital Director, Maxus
- Zach Rosenberg, EVP Chief Growth Officer,Horizon Media
- Paul Mendoza, Brand Manager, Taco Bell
- Roberto Orci, President, Acento
- Rochelle Newman Carrasco, Chief Hispanic Marketing Strategist, Walton| Isaacson
- Herb Payan ,SVP Digital, Sony Music
- JR de Souza, Head of Licensing – Americas, DreamWorks
- Sarah Robertson, SVP, Managing Director,Horizon Media
- Lala Castro, Social MediaDirector, GigaSavvy
- Natalie Rubalcava, General manager Spanish-language media (Excelsior/La Prensa) and Director of Sales Strategy/Development, Freedom Communications
- Eduardo Ibarra, Multicultural Brand & Advertising Manager,Sprint
- Xochitl Leon, Hispanic Marketing Manager, Wells Fargo
- Andres Polo, Strategic Communication Director, Mediaedge Mexico
- Lateef A. Sarnor, CEO/Founder, KollideTV
- Ray Olmeda, Director, Client Strategy
The Forum is produced in association with Digital Hollywood and can be attended independently or as part of the overall Digital Hollywood Fall experience, which takes place from October 19 to 22 (last editions attendee count 2,000 plus!). Digital Hollywood is a marquee conference covering the fields of film, television, music home video, cable and telecommunications.
To inquire how to align your brand with Portada’s Multicultural Influencer Forum at Digital Hollywood, please email Kelley Eberhardt, Sales & Marketing Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at (212) 685-4441.[conference_end]