Soccer Celebrity Fernando Fiore has just been added to an A-list lineup of elite speakers in marketing, media and journalism at our 2014 Latam Advertising and Media Summit and the Latin Online Video Forum (#Portadalat) in Miami on June 3 and 4. Only eight days before the ‘brazuka’ starts rolling at the Soccer World Cup in Brazil, attendees will be able to hear from Emmy Award Winner and soccer insider Fernando Fiore’s about what he expects to happen on the soccer field. Fiore, who is also a soccer-marketing expert, will share how the Soccer Marketing discipline is going to be impacted by the upcoming World Cup.
We recently also announced that Mark Larkin, SVP and General Manager of CNET is going to be one of the star speakers at the Latin Online Video Forum in Miami on June 3. You will be able to hear first hand how CNET uses online video in its different forms and content to engage a global audience of over 80 million users. Larkin is going to be interviewed by Carlos Ernesto Gutierrez CEO Miami Chief Growth Officer Latin America, at McCann Worldgroup .
The Latin Online Video Forum can be attended separately or in combination with the Latam Summit. We are using the hashtag #Portadalat for both events.
Other path-breaking presenters #Portadalat attendees will be able to interact and learn actionable insights from include the following:
- Keynote speaker: Tech Media Star Scott Dadich, Editor-in-Chief, Wired
- Josh Chasin, Chief Research Officer, Comscore
- Pablo Sanchez, International Media Manager, Puig
- Mercedes Lopez Arratia, Head of Digital Marketing and Premium Marketing, Banamex
- Annika Blockstrand, Regional Media Director,Mondelēz International
- Carlos Espindola, eHub Manager Latin America, 3M
- Felix Palau, Brand VP Global MKT Américas, Heineken
- Andrea Isaac, Head of Strategy, Havas Media International
…and dozens more!
Take advantage of Ticket plus 2 Hotel Nights for only US$ 699!
We are extending the amazing deal for a ticket to the Latin Online Video Forum and the Latam Summit PLUS 2 FREE HOTEL NIGHTS at the wonderful InterContinental Hotel Miami FOR ONLY US $699 until this Friday May 9th! Register here! Or, if you don’t need a hotel get your ticket at the price of the special online promotion!