Our Latin Online Video Forum in Miami’s InterContinental Hotel on June 3 will bring together the best and the brightest in the red hot U.S. Hispanic online and Latin American online video space.
Attendees will get top-notch insights from major players including Josh Chasin, Chief Research Officer, ComScore, Artie Bulgrin, SVP Global Research and Analytics, ESPN, Cynthia Evans, Regional Director of Strategy/GroupM and Javier Salas Rodriguez, Digital Acquisition Marketing Manager, American Express Mexico.
The Latin Online Video Forum can be attended in combination with the Portada Latam Summit which takes place in the same venue on the evening of June 3, 2014 and on June 4. Buy your ticket and get two Hotel nights on us! (Limited Time Offer!).
“The state of Online Video is similar to that of the cable market 30 years ago. Very chaotic when it comes to have reliable and industry wide metrics, even more so in the Latin American and the U.S. Hispanic space. Online video usage in Latin markets is growing at an explosive rate with users clearly over indexing in OTT service consumption versus the U.S. general market. That is why media, agencies, research companies and brand marketers will gather at the Latin Online Video Forum to develop solutions that drive Latin video marketing and advertising forward,” says Marcos Baer, publisher of Portada.
One of the challenges lies in developing credible industry-wide metrics. The above cited marketers will provide actionable insights. Other major topics to be explored include:
- Best Practices in implementing Hispanic online video campaigns
- The Business model: Pay per click/pay per view or what else?
- Creative: Repurpose TV spots or not that is the question?
- How to best to monetize online video content across devices
- Beyond YouTube Advertising: By just using YouTube, Online Video’s reach tops out at 30%-50% of the web population depending on target. What other platforms can be used? How to optimize frequency and target…
- Programmatic and mobile video in Latin markets
To register to the Latin Online Video Forum and/or the Latam Advertising and Media Summit, please go here: https://www.portada-online.com/events/forum/register/ or call 1-800-397-5322.
Already confirmed SPONSORS include:
To inquire on how to align your brand with Portada’s Latin Online Video Forum, please contact Sales Marketing Manager Kelley Eberhardt via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org .