We have designed next week’s stellar #Portadalat’s program so that attendees get the best content and key takeaways on the 12 main issues which will drive the growth of the Latin American/panregional advertising and media sector. They are:
1. Online Video, the hottest Latin media platform: Explore how Online Video is expanding in the Latin space. What are the key challenges that have to be overcome in order for growth to be accelerated: The quest for credible metrics for video entertainment experiences as understood by Group M, ESPN and ComScore. Learn from Mark Larkin (photo), general manager of global digital media player CNET, how to use online video to engage audiences worldwide. Plus, best practices from Havas, Puig and Avaya.
2. The latest research about how multiscreen consumption is evolving in the Latin American and U.S. Hispanic markets. What are the media consumption habits of today’s kids and teenagers? Key insights from Discovery, Viacom and YuMe.
3. Is there money in it? How should media owners best monetize online video. Learn from experts how best to take advantage of online video content through advertising. What a leading executive from BrightCove has to say.
4. Real-Time-Marketing: What does it mean in a Latin Context? As Ad-Tech companies are expanding to Latin America, is Latin America really ready for the new world of Real-Time Marketing,programmatic,RTB’s, SSPs …? What concrete real-marketing campaign examples targeting Latin American audiences are there already and what can be learned from them? The answers by Felix Palau (photo), Brand VP Global Marketing. Américas, Heineken.
5. Panregional Content Marketing: Is there such a thing? How do major Content Marketers strategize within the local-vs panregional pendulum. Hear about actionable Latin American content marketing insights. from leading Content Marketing practitioners at 3M, Skyword and Piccolo Universe. Plus the latest addition Denisse Guerra, Regional Marketing Director Latin America ESTÉE LAUDER!
6. The Interaction between Design and Technology. A key issue facing consumer electronics. How Design will impact technology and what this means for marketers and media, by Wired’s Editor-in-Chief Scott Dadich (photo).
7. How is panregional advertising going to evolve in a real-time marketing world? Is it going to be strengthened by it? The example of the travel services industry.
8. How Global Brand Planning impacts Latin American media buys, according to key marketers from global snack powerhouse Mondelez.
9. Mexico: Financial Service Marketing in Latin America’s second largest economy. Key takeaways on: How to market financial services in a country where only 30% of the population has a bank account. How Citibank-owned Banamex, integrates its marketing with Citibank’s global marketing objectives.
10. What opportunities are there for Latin American tech-entrepreneurs and who is ready to finance them. A conversation between Cesar Salazar (photo), Venture Partner, 500 Startups, Mexico and Victor Kong, president of Cisneros Interactive.
11. The biggest show in the World! Learn first-hand from Soccer Celebrity “El Presidente” Fernando Fiore on his bets for the Soccer World Cup which starts on June 12 in Brazil. Plus his views on the future of the soccer marketing discipline.
12. Learn about opportunities and acquire market-intelligence at #Portadalat’s popular Speednetworking function.
Table Leaders will include Vanessa Gonzalez, Managing Director, Omnicon Digital Latin America, Luis Ortuzar, Regional Marketing Director, Christian Dior Parfums LatAm & Caribbean, Anita Geller, Head Digital Marketing at Sandoz Latin America, Helber Diaz, Media Director at MediaBrands and many more!