In the last post of our series on Hyperlocal Digital Strategies presented by MAXPOINT, we introduce The Multicultural Marketing Field Guide, an e-book where experts discuss the key trends and strategies for today’s advertisers.
MaxPoint’s The Multicultural Marketing Field Guide is aimed to help marketers keep up with the multicultural marketing landscape. That is why the document includes advice, perspectives, and strategies from experts on topics like effective digital advertising tactics, how to account for cultural nuance, and marketing measurement.
It was distributed to attendees of the recent webinar, The New Multicultural: Hyperlocal Digital Strategies for National Advertisers.
The contributors to the The Multicultural Marketing Field Guide are:
- Marcos Baer, Publisher, Portada
- Gonzalo del Fa, President, GroupM Multicultural
- Susan Lee, VP Corporate Development, MaxPoint
- Lee Van, CEO, Captura Group
- Solomon Romano, Marketing Strategy Director, Anthem, Inc.
- Yousef Kattan Fernández, President/CEO, Tru Multicultural
- Jose R. Villa, President, Sensis
This series of articles about Hyperlocal Digital Strategies is brought to you by MAXPOINT. The previous five articles published are:
– How “Mobilecultural” Advertising Can Make or Break a Campaign
– When Doing Targeted Campaigns, Keep an Eye on How All Consumers Respond
– Embracing the Total Market with Hyperlocal Intelligence
– How a Dental Brand Builds National Awareness among Hispanic Females
– Identify Consumption Habits to Determine Levels of Acculturation
MaxPoint provides a leading business intelligence and digital marketing solution that enables national brands to drive local, in-store sales. The company’s proprietary Digital Zip® technology and the MaxPoint Intelligence Platform predict the most likely local buyers of a specific product at a particular retail location and then execute cross-channel digital marketing campaigns to reach these buyers. MaxPoint has worked with each of the top 20 leading national advertisers and each of the top 10 advertising agencies in the United States as ranked by Advertising Age. For more information, visit www.maxpoint.com, follow MaxPoint on Twitter @maxpoint_int, and subscribe to the OnPoint Blog.