Nominate your candidates for the 2014 Portada Latin American Advertising and Media Awards! Nominate for the best Latin American Advertising and Media has to offer in 10 different Award Categories!
The 10 Categories!
- Top Latin Online Video Marketing Campaign presented by Scoopshot.
- Top Latin American Print Advertising Campaign, presented by Latpal
- Top Latin Content Marketing Campaign
- Top Content Provider to Latin Audiences
- Top Latin American Digital Media Agency
- Top Digital Media Innovator in the Latin World
- Top Panregional Advertising Campaign
- Top Panregional Digital Advertising Campaign
- Top Panregional Integrated Campaign
- Top Panregional Advertising and Media professional of the year
Nominate to Portada Latin American Advertising and Media Awards!
Scoopshot, the global crowdsourcing mobile service for photo and video, announces its global alliance with Ebyline, a company which helps media publishers, agencies and brands to collaborate with professional freelance journalists worldwide by providing workflow tools.
Working with Scoopshot will give Eybline real-time access to over 250,000 photographers from around the world, enabling them to provide original and authenticated photography quickly to complement their content packages.
The business development agreement will fully leverage the assets of both companies to provide media outlets and other clients around the globe with content.
Scoopshot, headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, incorporated and staffed in the U.S., produces fully authenticated mobile photos and video crowdsourcing. There are now more than 250,000 mobile users around the world, which is expected to double in 2013, according to the company.
Ebyline, headquartered in Los Angeles, helps media publishers, agencies and brands collaborate with professional, experienced freelance journalists worldwide.
Last week Scoopshot realised an increase of 50,000 mobile users in a two-day period after a German television station reported on its powerful UGC ecosystem. 10,000 enrolled in a five-hour period.