We recently published articles about the plans of key buy side executives, media honchos and sports marketers for the year that just started. Now here is what Portada is planning for 2017 in order to meet the growing demand of our audience in traditional and new content areas. Below the exciting expansion we are planning with our valued partners.
1. What Portada’s 2017 Expansion Means for our Audience…
-Increased coverage of the digital marketing (r) evolution throughout the Americas and what it means for brand marketers. We hired additional reporters and analysts so that our audience gets the intelligence and insights it needs on the below topic areas:
– Video Marketing (btw: check out our recently published 2017 Video Marketing Guide!)
– Adoption of Marketing Technologies from a brand marketers perspective.
– Data Marketing, Programmatic Marketing (with the advice of our character “Programatico Lopez”), and Influencer Marketing.
– Retail Marketing, Travel Marketing, E-Commerce and Conversion
– More content on Innovation and Entrepreneurship on our Entrepreneurship and Innovation channel.
– Publication of additional premium research reports
– Interactive Databases of Marketers targeting the U.S. and Latin American consumers. (separate databases).
– Of course Portada will continue to be the destination of choice covering all news and insights impacting U.S. Hispanic and Latin American Marketing.
2. Launch of the Sports Marketing Platform
Launch of Portada’s Sports Marketing Platform in mid-february, more defining content on what moves marketers to invest in the exciting sports space (with particular emphasis on soccer). The new sports marketing platform complements the annual sports marketing guide as well as the Sports Forum in September. (Watch out for the announcement of our Sports Marketing Board with key brand marketers targeting the U.S. consumer through sports in 3 weeks!).
3. Benefit from Portada Events
Portada events provide inspiration, fresh thinking and practical focus on the topics that matter as well as enviable networking opportunities. Attend our landmark events in Miami (PortadaLat), New York City (#Portada16 which includes the 11th Annual Hispanic Marketing and Media Conference and the Sports Marketing Forum, Mexico City and the U.S. West Coast.).
4. What our Growth Means for Our Advertising/Marketing Partners
- Direct Contact with Brand Marketers. More Brand Marketers involvement than ever (watch out for announcement of our expanded editorial Board as well as the Sports Marketing Board to be announced in late-January!). One to one Interaction with major brands at our landmark annual events in Miami, New York City and Mexico City. Customized events and more…
- Lead-Gen through White Papers and Webinars using the Portada platform to connect with an audited audience of more than 140,000 marketing and business professionals around the Americas.
- Partnership with the ANA Association of National Advertisers for Special Multicultural Thought Leadership Supplement to be included in Portada’s Annual Print Issue (Pub Date. March 28,2017).
- Expanded native marketing offering. Many marketers have partnered with us to integrate their messages in our editorial through partner messages (examples here and here). This provides an organic way for our partners to be part of Portada’s highly regarded content.
- 360 approach: Major events, customized events, digital and print integrations.
- Expansion of the Entrepreneurship and Innovation Vertical
To learn how Portada can help your brand reach its marketing objectives in 2017, please contact Business Development Director Bob Oliva [email protected] or call him at (305) 546-15-15.