Three finalists aimed at the Latin American audience and six for the U.S. audience were selected by Portada’s readers to pitch their campaigns to our special jury. Find out here who are the most voted nominees. Final votes will be cast during the Award Ceremony at PortadaLat, on June 7, at the Hyatt Regency Miami. Join us as we announce the winners, register now!
Golazo International Soccer Award
Nominees are agencies, including PR agencies, brand marketers and media properties who nominated campaigns, concepts, and ideas that substantially engage consumers in the U.S. or Latin America through soccer content.
Three LatAm finalists have been chosen, and the winner will be announced during Portada’s Award Ceremony on June 7.
These are the 3 LatAm finalists:
- Mastercard / Universal Mccann (72 votes)
- Pepsi “momentos”/uefa Champions League/bbdo (44 votes)
- Suicide Squad/Minute Media (27 votes)
- Scotiabank/F.C. Barcelona (12 votes)
Six U.S. semifinalists have been chosen, and three finalists will pass to the next round in New York City, where the winner will be announced on September 13, during Portada’s Sports Marketing Forum.
These are the 6 U.S. finalists:
- My Inter Jersey / Gravity (30 votes)
- Audi Summer Tour/FC Bayern Munich LLC (29 votes)
- Johnson & Johnson/MLS/U.S. Soccer (28 votes)
- AT&T/MNT/The Marketing Arm (24 votes)
- Univision Deportes Digital’s Best Use of Facebook for Copa America Centenario (20 votes)
- Lifeline of Ohio/Os Group Sports (12 votes)
Find out who have been voted finalists for our other award categories HERE!