Hispanic Content Marketing: Market Volume Projections and Key Growth Drivers
Portada expects the Hispanic content marketing sector to grow from US $1.75 billion in 2013 to US $3.51 billion in 2018 at a compounded annual rate of 14.9%. An in-depth report (40 plus pages) about this rapidly growing sector. The growth model’s underlying assumptions and the drivers for Hispanic content marketing expenditures are explained. Finally 15 Hispanic content marketing initiatives at major U.S. corporations are discussed in-depth.
Length: 45 pages
Get answers to the below questions:
- What are the key factors explaining the growth in the demand of Hispanic content marketing services?
- Why does Content Marketing have such a high growth potential particularly in the Hispanic market?
- What are the main Hispanic content marketing properties at several Fortune 500 companies?
- What subset of the Hispanic population do these efforts target?
- How do these companies amplify their content marketing efforts?
- Who are the key executives behind content marketing projects targeting the Hispanic population at major U.S. corporations?