2017 Soccer Social Media Report
Description: Soccer in the United States is no longer just a Hispanic thing. As record numbers of kids begin playing as toddlers, its popularity should continue to grow for generations. And, as mobile and social media continue to drive overall content consumption, it’s not surprising that teams, leagues and brands have made social media the cornerstone of their soccer marketing. Real time broadcast and streaming provide additional opportunities for brand marketers that are unique to social media.
This Portada report provides intelligence and best practices on the use of social media for soccer marketing to brand, agency and media executives.
Length: 11 pages, 2 tables.
What you will learn by reading this Report:
- Which social media properties you need to promote soccer marketing efforts
- Best practices in the use of social media to promote soccer initiatives
- Livestream vs. broadcast: When does which one work and how (Case Study)
- Soccer Star Power – How best to use of soccer influencers
- How brands can leverage fan globalization