2015-2016 Panregional Report
Portada’s unique in its kind Panregional Advertising and Media report covers panregional media buying as defined by purchases of media in two or more Latin American countries done from outside of those countries, often from the South Florida area. Portada expects the Panregional Advertising and Media sector to grow at an annual compounded rate of 4.2% until 2018 to an aggregate volume of U$ $611 million. For the first time, and due to its increasing significance, the report includes Content Marketing as a separate category.
Portada’s growth model for the panregional advertising and media sector is based on annual surveys of media buyers at agencies and corporations. The report includes growth forecasts for media types (off-line, digital and content marketing) as well as for ad-categories (CPG’s, Telco, Tourism, etc).
Length: 40 pages
What You will Learn By Reading the Report:
- Detailed growth and volume projections of 10 different Ad and Content Marketing Categories
- In-depth growth and volume projections for 6 different Media Categories
- Growth Drivers per each Ad Category and Media Category
- Degree of Interdependence between Content Marketing projects and panregional Media Buying (Survey based)
- The main panregional advertising and media centers (Geographic, Survey based)
- Breakdown of the Growth of the Digital Media Category into 5 subcategories
… and much more!