The 2013 LatAm Summit & Latin Content Marketing Forum were two days packed with the best Content and Networking Opportunities. Below is the complete coverage by Portada’s Editorial Staff. (The 2014 Latam Summit will take place on June 4th and 5th 2014 in Miami).
Watch Portada’s LatAm Summit 2013 Highlights!
- @Latam Summit. Mexico: Challenges & Opportunities
- @Portada Latam Summit: Critical Mass expands into Latin América
- @Latam Summit: Online, Mobile Ad Spend Still Low in Latin America
- @Latam Summit. Making Inroads in Brazil
- @Latin Content Marketing: Pepsi Talks ‘Cultural Fluency’
- @Latam Summit. Taking Advantage of the Brazil Opportunity
- @Latin Content Marketing: Can Journalists and Brands Get Along?
- @Latin Content Marketing: General Mills Kicks Off 2013 Forum
- @Latin Content Marketing: When Coca-Cola & NatGeo Came Together
Learn more about crucial strategies from advertising and media luminaries targeting Latin American and Hispanic audiences. Book now for our Latam Advertising and Media Summit, a required event for any marketing professional.