Our Third Quarter 2014 (Issue 55, Year 12) in Digital Magazine Format! Download it at the bottom of this page.
- ARE YOU READY FOR DEVICE AGNOSTIC MARKETING? Consumers have gone multiscreen for years now. But are corporate marketing departments and media buying units ready? As importantly, do they have accurate data about cross-device usage and engagement?
- MARKETER INTERVIEW: OLIVIER FRANCOIS, CMO, CHRYSLER: Chrysler’s Chief Marketer notes that his brands Jeep, Dodge, Ram Trucks and Fiat each have a strong presence among Hispanics and represent significant sales opportunities in key segments.
- NEWS AND TRENDS: Multicultural and media planning firms fine-tune their offerings: NuvoTV buys Fuse, expands distribution network: Kraft’s programmatic push includes Hispanic: Quad buys Brown Printing …and more.
- SOUNDING OFF: The gist of Thought Leadership Columns by Joe Kutchera, Mike Caprio and Ronald Bautista.
- RESEARCH: Mobile Media: Google leads in combined browser and app audiences while Facebook has the most visited app.
- OUR VIEW: Content Marketing, a boon for Hispanic advertising agencies.