We are revealing the full program and agenda of our Hispanic Sports Marketing Forum (Sept. 25) and the 7th Annual Hispanic Advertising and Media Conference (Sept. 26) in New York City’s Scholastic Auditorium.
Portada’s editorial team, in cooperation with Portada’s Editorial Board members, has put together a very high quality agenda that will substantially increase the knowledge of marketers and media executives targeting the growing Hispanic population. For the Hispanic Sports Marketing Forum, Portada has worked in partnership with sports marketing agency AC&M Group.
Get actionable Insights on:
– The Local Connection: New approaches for National Brands to reach local audiences.
– Hispanic Mobile Marketing: The State of the Art
– Big Data and its impact on Hispanic Marketing
– Why and how Corporate America needs to be Latin Ready
– The U.S. Hispanic Soccer Market: Brand New Research for Marketers (Hispanic Sports Marketing Forum)
– Navigating the Complex Media Landscape of Hispanic Sports (Hispanic Sports Marketing Forum)
– Hispanic Sports Activation: Case Studies about succesful Activation of Hispanic Sports Marketing Programs (Hispanic Sports Marketing Forum)
and much more.
Portada’s Flagship Annual Conference can be attended in combination with the Portada’s Hispanic Sports Marketing Forum which takes place in the same venue on the day before (Sept. 25). Make sure to get your ticket to both events at the special Combo Promotion (only US$ 100 more!)
Attendees to the events will be able to meet the nation’s top U.S. Hispanic marketers. The most recent additions to the already star-studded agenda include: Hector Ruiz, Regional Sales Manager Latin America, Delta, Olga Serna, Senior Marketing Manager, AT&T Wireless and Alejandra Barron, Senior Manager Multicultural Marketing, The Home Depot. Other recently added major speakers and panelists include: Jose Maria Garriga, VP Sports, Univision Networks, Fernando Schwartz, anchor ESPN Deportes and Monique Manso Publisher of People en español.