Excellent marketers, many of them practising the total market approach, are candidates for the Top Marketer to Hispanic Audiences Award presented by presented by d’expósito & Partners. Check out the candidates below and make sure to vote by this Wednesday August 31!
TOP MARKETER TO HISPANIC AUDIENCES presented by d’expósito & Partners
• José Vélez-Silva, VP of Multicultural Marketing Communications at Comcast/XFINITY
• Doug Poppen, Senior Director of Marketing & Communications at Bojangles’
• Xavier Turpin, Director – Multicultural and DDSW/West Field Marketing Director, Dunkin’ Brands
• Alejandro Juarez, Director of Communications and Education – UnitedHealthcare Latino Health Solutions
• Patricia Diaz, Director U.S. Hispanic Marketing at McDonald’s Corporation, Mc Donald’s
• Melissa Tendick, VP Marketing, Barilla
• Felix Palau, Brand Regional Director at Global Marketing Americas, Heineken
• The New Latino Voice – FIU Online Tracking Poll with Latino Voter
• New American Funding
#Portada16 Award Timeline!
– July 18 – August 5: Nomination Period
– August 12-August 31: Voting Period
– September 8: Finalists are announced
Finalists are the top 3 most voted nominees per category (top 2 in categories with 3 candidates).
Award Jury (Portada Editorial Board Members) make their selections to choose the winners among the finalists..
Portada’s Editorial Board Members are:
Gonzalo del Fa, president GroupM, Multicultural
Martha Kruse, Senior Director of Multicultural Marketing, Rooms to Go
Maria Cristina Rios, Director Multicultural Customer Strategy, Macy’s
Xavier Turpin, Multicultural Marketing Director, Dunkin’ Brands
Kymber Umana, Hispanic Marketing Manager, Sprint
– September 15: Winners are announced at the Award Ceremony at #Portada16
Check out Video Highlights of #Portada15.
Join us at PORTADA Mexico!