Portada’s 2015/2016 Panregional (Latin American) Advertising and Media Report is out! Portada expects the Panregional Advertising and Media sector to grow at an annual compounded rate of 4.2% until 2018 to an aggregate volume of U$ $611 million. For the first time, and due its increasing significance, the report includes Content Marketing as a separate category.
Panregional Advertising and Marketing Volume Projections (2014 – 2018)
(in US$ mill)
|Y/Y Growth (excl. Content Marketing)||4.24%||3.70%||4.39%||1.00%||6.70%||4.89%||9.00%|
What You will Learn By Reading the Report:
- Detailed growth and volume projections of 10 different Ad-Categories and Content Marketing Categories
- In-depth growth and volume projections for 6 different Media Categories
- Growth Drivers per each Ad Category and Media Category
- Degree of Interdependence between Content Marketing projects and panregional Media Buying (Survey based)
- Main panregional Advertising and Media Centers (Geographic, Survey based)
- Breakdown of the Growth of the Digital Media Category into 5 subcategories
… and much more!