February, 26, 2009: Portada, (www.portada-online.com), the B2B media group tracking the expansion of Latin marketing and media, today announced its inaugural Latin American Advertising and Media Summit. Themed “How to Reach Latin American Consumers & the Panregional Media Buy”, this event will take place June 4, 2009 in Miami.
“We have put together an excellent program to examine how best to engage Latin American consumers and how digital, print, radio and cable media vehicles can help marketers reach out to them,” says Marcos Baer, publisher of Portada.
Highlights of the one-day conference include:
– The Pros and Cons of the Panregional Media Buy from the perspective of a large IT company, presented by Franklin Vargas, Director Latin American Marketing, Genius.
– Luxury Goods Advertising: Panelists including Diego Steechi, Latin American Marketing Director for Salvatore Ferragamo and Rosa Pilar Rivas, CMO at Oli will discuss why newspapers and magazines have been the classical vehicle for luxury advertisers and what media mix they need going forward.
– The Increasing Integration of the Media Business in the Spanish-Speaking World by Cynthia Evans, Managing Director at GroupM/Mediaedge:cia.
– Mastercard Case Study: “Why is Mastercard’s Latin American Priceless Campaign a continued success?”by Guillermo Morrone, VP Marketing Head Consumers and National Accounts, Mastercard.
– Usage of Online Content in Spanish-Speaking Countries: Alexandra Salomon, VP International Marketing, Zinio, will explain how online content usage in Latin America differs from other regions of the world.
– New Ways to target Spanish-speakers Online: Behavioral targeting, search, contextual targeting, re-targeting, day-part and language targeting: What does this all mean? Igal Rubenstein, Founder and Executive Director of S.com.mx and Giacomo Bertaina, Digital Strategy Director, Universal McCann, Miami will present case studies detailing their successful online media campaigns.
New high profile speakers will be announced during the next few weeks. For more information, please click here.
Take advantage of the early bird and secure your ticket today for only $199 here.
For information on how to align your brand with this high-profile event, please e-mail Marcos Baer at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact him at (212) 685-4441.