Marketers are spending thousands of dollars, if not millions, on digital marketing. It won’t be long before you, too, start investing more heavily in how you reach your audience online. At Skyword’s “Content Rising-U.S. Hispanic and Latin American Content Marketing Workshop” in Miami’s Mandarin Oriental Hotel on April 23, from 7:30 am to 12pm you will hear from Guillermo Morrone, VP Head of Global Consumer and Priceless Cities Content Strategy at MasterCard how content is created at scale for multiple markets around the world.
Register here! (Free event, limited Space)
What you will learn
– To transform your Marketing with Breakthrough Band Storytelling
– How marketing technology is helping strategists wrap their heads around the complexity of the digital space
– Scale content creation and overcome marketing silos.
– Shift your approach from invasive marketing to creating content that people actually love to see.
– Shift from technical SEO to a strategic approach:How and where to inject their messaging into high-traffic areas of the Web.
– Amplification solutions to get content out into the World.
– Find the right contributors to help fuel content strategies.
– Choose a web presence management solution to understand behavioral shifts in search.
Register here! (Space for this free event is limited.)