The Summit will examine how best to engage Latin American consumers and how digital, print and cable media vehicles can help marketers reach out to them.
Some of the issues we will discuss are the following:
– The Pros and Cons of the Panregional Media Buy from the perspective of a large IT company, presented by Franklin Vargas, Director Latin American Marketing, Genius.
– New Ways to target Spanish-speakers Online: Behavioral targeting, search, contextual targeting, re-targeting, day-part and language targeting: What does this all mean? Igal Rubenstein, Founder and Executive Director of S.com.mx, Vinicius Losacco,Marketing Director Latin America, Warner Brothers and Giacomo Bertaina, Digital Strategy Director, Universal McCann, Miami will present case studies detailing their successful online media campaigns.
– Luxury Goods Advertising: Panelists including Diego Steechi, Latin American Marketing Director for Salvatore Ferragamo and Rosa Pilar Rivas, CMO at Oli will discuss why newspapers and magazines have been the classical vehicle for luxury advertisers and what media mix they need going forward.
– The Increasing Integration of the Media Business in the Spanish-Speaking World by Cynthia Evans, Managing Director at GroupM/Mediaedge:cia, Director of Research of Latin America, Account Director Colgate
– Mastercard Case Study: “Why is Mastercard’s Latin American Priceless Campaign a continued success?” by Guillermo Morrone, VP Marketing Head Consumers and National Accounts, Mastercard.
– Usage of Online Content in Spanish-Speaking Countries: Alexandra Salomon, VP International Marketing, Zinio, will explain how online content usage in Latin America differs from other regions of the world.
Click here for the schedule.
New high profile speakers will be announced during the next few weeks. If you have interesting ideas to share on other topics you would like to discuss at the Summit, please click here.
Like all of Portada´s events, the Panregional Advertising and Media Summit will be highly interactive and include thoughtfully moderated discussions between our editors, major clients and agencies, researchers and media executives.
Take advantage of the early bird and secure your ticket today for only $199 click here.
For information on how to align your brand with this high-profile event, please e-mail Marcos Baer at email@example.com or contact him at (212) 685-4441.