Top E-Commerce Companies in Latin America
The report also analyzes the expansion of online marketplaces in Latin America, the increased use of apps, particularly delivery and financial apps, and provides advice to brand managers on the best way to manage e-commerce campaigns in the region.
Readers of the report will also gain from the combination of insights obtained by Comscore data and the best practices, perspectives and views of the brand executives that are members of Portada’s brand marketer network ,as well as the viewpoints of marketing experts from Infobip, Latcom, Meltwater, ShowHeroes, and Yahoo.
“E-commerce trends are a reflection of various indicators in the economy in the different countries of Latin America – hence the importance of such a detailed analysis”, said Rodrigo Cerón, Senior Director, Global Marketing at Comscore. “Portada’s editorial vision together with Comscore’s data provide a comprehensive overview that we know will provide considerable support to the industry”.
The report, which can be downloaded here (free, registration required), answers crucial questions about e-commerce marketing in Latin America such as:
- How did online audiences (web and app) in the Food/Supermarket/Grocery, Department Store Malls, and Fragrances/Cosmetics categories evolve in the three main Latin American markets from 2019 to 2021?
- What percentage of users of Brazilian Department Store Malls websites and apps use app-only to connect with retailers in this category?
- Did the audiences of the top 4 online marketplaces in Argentina, Brazil and Mexico increase or decrease in the 2019 to 2021 time period?
- Does social media marketing have a positive correlation with web/app visits on Latin American e-commerce sites?
- Does programmatic display or social advertising work better for achieving conversions in online buying?
- What other initiatives are useful for achieving conversions?
- What case studies and actionable insights are there on customer service via social networks?
- Which best practices are recommended for the use of CTV and Digital Out of Home in e-commerce marketing?
DOWNLOAD HERE (free, registration required).
In addition, to Comscore, the following companies partnered with Portada for the report.