We just added more major client and and agency executives to the roster of #Portada14: The Hispanic Music and Entertainment Marketing Forum on Sept. 17 and our 8th Annual Hispanic Advertising and Media Conference on Sept 18. Alfredo Rodriguez, Vice President of Latino Marketing at DISH and Karina Dobarro, VP, Managing Director, Multicultural Brand Strategy at Horizon Media are the lastest additions.
Get your tickets now! Early Bird pricing expires next week!
Other major speakers that have already been confirmed include:
- Ana Lucia Soto, Media Manager, JC Penney
- Oscar Madrid, Director, Multicultural Marketing, Verizon
- Lyris Leos, Brand Marketing Strategy Director, JC Penney
- Cesar Sroka, Group Account Director, Omnicom Group
- Manny Gonzalez, Senior Director-Multicultural, Moet Hennessy
- Daniel Villaroel, Director Multiethnic Marketing, Maybelline New York and Garnier
- Keisha Andrews-Rangel, Managing Director, nTrigue media
- Isabella Sanchez, VP, Media Integration, Zubi Advertising
- Maria Lopez Knowles, CMO, Pulpo Media