The countdown to #Portada14 has started! Portada’s Hispanic Music and Entertainment Marketing Forum on Sept. 17 in NYC’s Scholastic Auditorium with Greenhouse and Rooftop Terrace and the 8th Annual Hispanic Advertising and Media Conference on Sept 18 (same venue) are bound to be the best ever!
Portada’s team has worked hard to already confirm a great selection of client side marketers, agency, and media leaders, including:
- Keisha Andrews-Rangel, Managing Director, nTrigue media
- Manny Gonzalez, Director Multicultural, Moet Hennessy
- Lyris Leos, Brand Marketing Strategy Director, JC Penney
- Oscar Madrid , Director Multicultural Marketing, Verizon
- Ana Lucia Soto, Media Manager, JC Penney
- Isabella Sanchez,VP, Media Integration, Zubi Advertising Services
- Cesar Sroka, Group Account Director, Omnicom Media Group
- Daniel Villarroel, Director Multiethnic Marketing, Maybelline New York and Garnier
More pathbreaking speakers to be revealed soon!
Plus look out for major announcements on Latin Music and Entertainment stars!
Some themes we will be exploring as the program is being shaped:
• The unending quest: New approaches on how national brands reach out to local audiences
• Brand New Research: What appeals to different generations of Hispanics (Boomers, Gen-Xers, Millennials)|
• The Hispanic Digital Video Explosion
• English dominant and Spanish dominant: Language preference in advertising/ media by age/ region
• Hispanic print media, Where it works and where it doesn’t
• Programmatic Buying and Hispanic media: Much more than a buzzword
• Celebrity endorsement models
• The crucial role of mobile media in Hispanic Music consumption
• Music Streaming Services: Hispanic Music Subscription and Advertising revenue models
• Viva la Musica: How Social Media amplifies and shapes music and entertainment messages
• Our popular Speed Networking Function!
Register today to profit from the early bird rate!
Already Confirmed Sponsors for #Portada14 are:
8th Annual Hispanic Music and Entertainment Marketing Conference:
Hispanic Music and Entertainment Marketing Forum:
For sponsorship opportunities, please reach out to Kelley Eberhardt at Kelley@portada-online.com