The Hispanic Sports Marketing Forum, which kick starts our #Portada15 annual conference next Wednesday Sept. 16, just got one additional fascinating speaker: NASCAR XFINITY Series driver Daniel Suárez. As the complexion of NASCAR is changing, the ethnic diversification in the racing sport is led by a Hispanic drivers like Suarez. At #Portada15, The Mexican professional stock car driver is going to have an exclusive onstage conversation with Jairo Giraldo, Sports Editor of El Diario New York.
Mexican professional stock car driver Daniel Suárez is the latest addition to a speaker roster of sports marketing brand, agency and media stars that also includes:
- Fernando Fiore, Soccer/TV Celebrity
- Crystal Hudson, Principal Officer, Sports & Affinity Marketing, Amtrak
- Pattie Falch, Director Sponsorships & Events, Heineken USA
- Jennifer Mc Bride, Senior Brand Manager, Dish Network
- Russel Sargeant, Director, NBC Sports & Telemundo Global Sports Sales
- Gustavo Aguirre, Associate Brand Manager, Coors Light
- Jimmy McIntyre, Director of Consumer Marketing at Sports Endeavors, Soccer.com
- Brian Cristiano, CEO, Bold Worldwide
- Mariela Ure, SVP, Hispanic Segment Strategy, Wells Fargo
- Jaime Cardenas , CEO and Founder, AC&M Group
- Ignacio Cassinelli, Co-Founder, Blogsi
- Muhammad AL-Kahlout, Social Media Manager, 365 Inc
- Gustavo Guerra Maza, Brand Director, Tecate & Indio, Heineken US
Tickets to #Portada15 are going quickly. Register to the Hispanic Sports Marketing Forum (Sept. 16) (only US$ 299!) or buy the Combo ticket adding the 9th Annual Hispanic Advertising and Media Conference on Thursday September 17 and get inspired by and network with an all star cast of multicultural brand marketers for only US$ 599! (choose combo option).