What: Ricardo Arias-Nath, Chief Marketing Officer at PepsiCo Beverages, Latin America will present the keynote speech at Portada’s 9th Annual PortadaLat Conference. Additional thought leaders have been added to a star-studded speaker roster they include Pablo Chiozza, Sr. VP USA, Canada & Caribbean, Latam Airlines Group, Jon Eichelberger, Head of Americas, Trivago, and Stephanie da Costa, Associate Media Director, Crispin Porter Bogusky.
Why it matters: Arias-Nath leads consumer strategy, creative and communications for iconic brands such as Pepsi, 7UP, Gatorade, Tropicana, Naked, RTD Lipton and RTD Starbucks.
Ricardo Arias-Nath, Chief Marketing Officer at PepsiCo Beverages, Latin America will present the Day 2 (June 8) keynote speech at Portada’s 8th Annual PortadaLat Conference to take place on June 7-8, in Miami.
The PepsiCo Beverages, Latin America CMO will share his view from the top and discussing how his company is entering into new territories in brand innovation to engage the Latin American consumer. Arias-Nath will also highlight the role of content marketing in Pepsico’s Latin American marketing strategy. Additional speakers that were recently added to the star-studded speaker roster are:
Pablo Chiozza, Sr. VP USA, Canada & Caribbean, Latam Airlines Group,
Jon Eichelberger, Head of Americas, Trivago,
Stephanie da Costa, Associate Media Director, Crispin Porter Bogusky
“We are thrilled to announce that PepsiCo Beverages, Latin America’s Ricardo Arias-Nath is keynoting the second day of our eighth annual PortadaLat conference,” says Marcos Baer, publisher of Portada. “Attendees from all over Latin America and the U.S. will profit from Arias-Nath’s insight on new territories in brand innovation to engage the consumer,” Baer adds. In its eighth annual edition, the 2017 PortadaLat Conference will be a two-day event connecting a unique set of decision makers and thought leaders in one place to share insights, brainstorm solutions and debate the future of marketing technology, digital platforms, brand marketing and more.
REGISTRATION: We have added new passes designed to meet your needs!
GENERAL PASS: Attend the overall PortadaLat event on June 7 and June 8. All sessions, keynotes, networking, food and beverage included! (US$5449)
VIP ATTENDEE: Meet up to 5 high-level brand, agency or media executives of your choice attending or speaking PortadaLat. These 10 minute meetings will take place in a separate room during the first and second day of PortadaLat and are designed to help you build valuable relationships. General Pass offering is included. (US $ 1,999).
DAY 1: SPORTS AND TRAVEL MARKETING DAY (June 7):
The first day of PortadaLat will focus on how technological innovation is impacting key segments of business and marketing with emphasis on Travel and Sports. All sessions, keynotes and marketing-tech showcases are included as well as light food, sandwiches and beverages. (US $199)
DAY 2: BRAND INNOVATION DAY (June 8)
The second day at PortadaLat will celebrate Brand Innovation and showcase how leading companies are boosting brand equity and increasing their relevance in a disruptive environment in Latin America and the U.S. Breakfast, Lunch and Evening Reception Food and Beverages included. (US$ 549!)
Agenda Highlights for PortadaLat 2017
Check out the full agenda here!
Top-notch marketers and game changers from all over the U.S. and Latin America will provide key-insights on topics including:
- Leveraging travel-related content for multicultural and Hispanic audiences presented by Trivago
- KEYNOTE: Gary Milner, Director, Global Digital Marketing at Lenovo presents 10 keys to digital success and provides insight on: Why programmatic is at the crux of modern marketing, DMPs as effective tools for Millennial targeting, How the marketing tech industry can improve ad transparency
- THE HOTEL OF THE FUTURE: How innovators are using the latest technology to shape the hotel of the future through VR, the IoT, and connected experiences.
- HOSPITALITY MARKETING: Three major hotel brands share insight on how the hotel of the future will impact the hospitality business’s marketing priorities.
- HOW TECH IS REDEFINING LUXURY AND TRAVEL SERVICES: Personalizing customer experience, Segmentation: How to cater to demographics with different tastes, Is virtual reality a game changer? How successful tech partnerships can add substantial value to your business
- MARKETING TECH INNOVATOR SHOWCASE: The programmatic and connected TV revolutions
- SPORTS CONTENT: A key driver to connect with Latin Audiences
- E-COMMERCE AND BRAND INNOVATION: E-Commerce Acceleration Plans
- MARKETING THE MIAMI BRAND: Leading professionals from Miami’s five main industries discuss their customer experience and marketing goals
Confirmed Thought Leaders at PortadaLat 2017:
– Ricardo Arias-Nath, Chief Marketing Officer, Latin America, PepsiCo Beverages
– Gary Milner, Director, Global Digital Marketing, Lenovo
– Luis Perillo, VP, Sales & Marketing, Caribbean & Latin America, Hilton
– Diana Plazas, VP of Brand, Marketing and Digital, Marriott
– Ricardo Pérez Baez, Global Marketing Communications Director, Grupo Bimbo
– Montserrat Santaella, Senior Marketing Manager, Grupo Posadas
– Rafael Lopez de Azua, Head of Media & Digital LATAM, Coty Inc.
– Carlos Espindola, E-Hub Manager, Latin America, 3M
– Diahann Smith, Multicultural Marketing Manager, Florida Dairy Farmers
– Mariana Vázquez, Digital Marketing Manager, Nestlé
– Ed Carias, Sr. Brand Manager, el Jimador Tequila – North American Region, Brown-Forman
– Felix Palau, VP – Tecate, Heineken