Save time, choose from better candidates, Portada now offers Nationwide Executive Search Recruitment and Consulting Services. To post an opening, email Sales Coordinator Michelle Lopez at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will contact you asap.
Check out if the below jobs fit your next career move!
Employers make sure to post your job offers in front of Portada’s audience of tens of thousands of marketing, advertising and tech professionals in the U.S. and Latin America!
Account Director, International Sales
IDG is recognized as the #1 digital technology property in the world by comScore.
IDG, a global media, data, and services company, is seeking an Account Director to join its Global Solutions team in New York City! This centralized group develops global integrated marketing programs via digital, social, content, mobile and event solutions for IDG’s worldwide customer base. We’re seeking an Account Director to be part of a top-notch team, in a productive and fun working environment, managing key NYC and Miami agencies/clients. You can expect a stable yet fast-paced job with an office culture that rewards, recognizes, and respects achievement. We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits including health (medical, dental, and vision), 401k, and time off allocations that are available to all employees starting day one of employment.
The Account Director will be charged with selling integrated marketing solutions to clients that are focused on international sales in the Greater New York City area and Eastern Seaboard. A special focus of this role includes Miami to reach US marketers focused on the Latin American tech market. Bi-lingual in Spanish a plus.
The Global Account Director role and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Meeting/exceeding sales objectives for assigned territory
- Strong understanding of B2B marketing
- Prospect, develop, and service relationships with direct clients and agency partners
- The ability to convert proposed sales into closed business.
- Demonstrated understanding of and experience with exceptional customer service and time management skills.
- Ability to understand complex business marketing issues and how to leverage the IDG portfolio to achieve the client’s objectives.
- Collaborating with IDG’s sales counterparts to ensure clients receive a world-class experience
- BA/BS level degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of face to face integrated media/marketing sales to clients and agencies with a deep understanding of online media and trends
- Strong presentation, writing, critical thinking, and negotiation skills
- Self-starter with good organization and time management skills; able to work at fast pace, to achieve targets & business goals
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work across IDG local business units worldwide and within IDG Global Solutions
- Very strong presentation skills to senior level executives
- Experience with selling programmatic, global marketing programs is a plus
- Bi-lingual Spanish a plus
- Must have the ability to travel 20% of the time (Miami, Tri-State Area)
Company: IDG Communications, Inc.
Location: New York, NY