The February/March 2008 issue of Portada is out brimming with Market Intelligence and news, including the articles below:
- Sandbox Wars: Parenting Market Heats up as Todobebe, Meredith and other Players try to win-over Hispanic Moms.
- National Advertising Campaigns Targeting Hispanics: Jose Cuervo, Wal-Mart, Wrigley’s , Tecate….
- Reaching the Masses Online” Media behemoths battle online pure-plays for Hispanic eyeballs: Whats new? Pre-roll advertising, local vs National advertising and more…
- Focus On: – Hispanic Media Market Opportunities with Venture Capitalist Greg Sands
- Buying Hispanic Digital Media: A How-to with Bravo’s Luis Cabrera
- What Big Box Retailers Need to Know to Reach Hispanics: CPMs, advantages of each medium, Gross Profit Margins and more.
- Texas: Blurred Borders in the Lone Star State’s Media Market
- Mark your calendars! 2nd Annual Hispanic Digital and Print Media Conference and Networking/Awards Dinner (details inside)
Start your Subscription TODAY BY TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR START OF THE YEAR 20% SUBSCRIPTION DISCOUNT Click here.
If you want to buy the current issue only, please click here:
If you are a current Portada Subscriber please click here to login and read the current issue.