El Premio Lo Nuestro, a national contest organized and aired by Univision, partnered with the entertainment magazine TVNotas (weekly, circ. 130,000, full-page color ad US $5,880, (CPM US $45.23) to promote a sweepstakes offering consumers the chance to attend the 17th Annual Latin Music Awards in Miami, on February 24th. The prize included tickets to the awards ceremony, airfare, hotel accommodations, dinner with a celebrity, and a Mitzy gown to wear to the event (Mitzy is one of Thalia's favorite designers). The sweepstakes was promoted in 5 issues of TVNotas through registration cards inserted in the publications and on the TVNotas website. The sweepstakes was promoted by Lactaid (McNeil Nutritionals) and called “Con Lactaid, El Premio lo Nuestro te cae muy bien.” Lactaid also bought an integrated advertising package (magazine pages and website ads) in TVNotas, says ad-sales manager Ana Maria Herrera. The US edition of TVNotas is published by Mexican publishing house Notmusa. Approximately 60% of the magazine's editorial content covers the US Hispanic market; the remaining 40% is on Mexico. The magazine has an editorial team in Miami and also takes content from the Mexican edition (circ. 420,000).

Author

Portada Staff

Write A Comment

Get our e-letters packed with news and intelligence!