Time Warner Cable Desert Cities announced the launch of El Paquetazo to its customers in the Coachella Valley, Banning and the Morongo Basin. El Paquetazo combines the "best of two worlds," the top Spanish-language channels and highly rated English-language networks.
El Paquetazo provides with over 185 Spanish-language and English-language networks including:
- Spanish-language broadcast channels: Univision, Telefutura, and Telemundo
- Childrens Programming: Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Sorpresa, Nicktoons, and Disney Channel
- Sports: ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN Deportes, AYM Sports, GOLTV, Fox Soccer Channel, Fox Deportes
- Movies: Cine Latino, De Pelicula, Venemovies, Fox Movie Channel
- Music and Videos: Mun2, Video Rola, Bandamax, MTV2, VH1
- Thousands of hours of free On Demand programming
- Popular English-language channels: ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, Animal Planet, Investigation Discovery.
- Latin American Channels: Sur Peru, CentroAmerica TV, Ecuavisa, TV Chile, TV Columbia, TV Venezuela, Caracol Internacional
"With the launch of El Paquetazo, Time Warner Cable is meeting the entertainment needs of our multi-generational, Hispanic community by offering them convenience and choice all for an amazing low price," said Kathi Jacobs, Time Warner Cable Public Affairs Director.