More than 350 executives from all over Latin America, Spain and the U.S. are expected tomorrow at our 2011 Latam Advertising and Media Summit. You are still in time to register and join the impressive group of attendees and path breaking speakers and panelists.
New additions to the program!
Speed dating: A new concept we are starting at this year’s Summit. Attendees will have the opportunity to interact with major marketers and media executives at speed dating tables. Table leaders will include:
– Jose Ruiz, Director, Latin America Advertising & Online, Oracle
– Raquel Solorzano, Regional Media Manager, Diageo
– Franklin Vargas, VP Sales & Marketing, Latin America, Canyon Tech
– Jeannette Xenodakis, Regional Senior Group Account, OMD
– Luis Guardia, Marketing Manager , Central America, Ecuador, Caribbean & Venezuela, Samsung
– Anjanette Correa, Buying Director, OMD
– Maribel Viteri, International Marketing Manager, Flor de Cana
– Jorge Gonzalez, Head of Marketing Central America, Caribbean and Venezuela, Nokia
– Maria Carrasquillo, Senior Marketing Manager, Latin America, Jarden Consumer Solutions
– Juan Villalobos, Marketing Manager Caribe, Avaya
– Ricardo Fragale, VP Regional Media Director, Starcom
– Todd Wilson, SVP Managing Director, Starcom
And many more…
Paul Westhorpe, Director of Global Digital Sales and Strategy at Grupo Prisa is joining the panel “Spotlight on Finance/Private Equity”. Westhorpe, based in Madrid, is responsible for the monetization of Prisa Group’s digital assets and for developing new revenue opportunities globally. It will be very interesting to hear about Grupo Prisa’s plans. Grupo Prisa has stated that it is interested in acquiring media companies in Latin America and the U.S. Hispanic market.
Gary, MC Bride is joining a very interesting panel on “Pay TV: A behind the scenes look at a panregional media buy”. Pepsi’s Shanna Parra and OMD’s Jan Gerits will also participate in the panel.. McBride, the founder and president of LAMAC, is a 35 year veteran of the advertising and television industries. During his career he has had positions including founder of Gems TV and president of the Telemundo Network.
For eight-years, Portada has kept you informed about the panregional and Latin American advertising, content and media markets. We remain the best and most reliable source for coverage and insight on the region — and this Wednesday and Thursday we'll bring it to you in person at our 2011 Latam Advertising and Media Summit.
Register to the Summit here or call 1-800-397-5322.
For accommodations at the Summit’s venue, Miami’s brand new JW Marriot Marquis at the special group rate of $179. call (800) 228-9290 or 888-7178850 and ask for the “Portada” group rate. You can also make a reservation online
Read about the 8 compelling reasons to attend the Summit.